A day with Royalty

After a bit of of Coaching I was "Ready" and since I now have princess training I figured that if I left a bad impression or if I messed up that I would be out casted and that would make my life more miserable and I'm not looking for that . Ms.Fitz came over and had me go with her to a private dinning room and in there I saw a nice spread and then the Mackenzie's a walked in through the door they were all dressed nicer than there usual then Patrick walked over to me and smiled and motioned for us to sit down at the table he had me sit next to him his parents were facing us and I was facing his mom and he was facing his dad . We talked I learned more about the Mackenzie's and they were very curious about me and my past witch I had to make up most of to fit this time line and all of my lies of my past they mostly were curious about the now me they asked about all of my hobbies and interests it was kinda nice to have some one want to know thing's about me and other things. When we finished breakfast the king and queen left the room and now it was just me and Patrick, we talked and a guard came in the room and said "the carriage awaits you outside and he smiled and said "come on let's go we don't wanna miss it" he smiled and he grabbed my hand and we walked in the halls holding hands and I asked "So when did you guys plan today?" "About a week or so ago" "oh. I just found out about today this morning." "Really ? Ughh I apologise for the staff and their inability to inform you of such things" "it's ok it was probably some mix up" I smiled he seemed like he was pist and that kinda scared me, he practically had steam coming from his ears and this scared me then i thought of modern day calming techniques so I said "just breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth " and he did so and when he was calm again he apologized and said "I'm sorry you had to see me like that" he said looking down at the ground in embarrassment . We eventually go to the Carriage and I have never been in a carriage before so this was gonna be fun but I can't say that I've never been in a carriage or they would think that I was lying to them and George said lying makes a girl look bad and make her look like she is hiding stuff from them . Also George said to act and look innocent as it makes me look more cute and girly t so being weak is cute, weird . In the carriage Mrs. Mackenzie started bringing up things like Children, and Her duities as a queen and other random things . We talked and eventually we got to our Mystery destination and I looked out of the carriage to see the beach , the beach? Oh the beach! I haven't seen a beach since California! I smiled brightly and I looked so Cheery in everyone's eyes even they smiled seeing me then I heard the king say "let's go to the shore shall we?" "I love that idea" Patrick said then the carriage drivers helped the queen out but not Patrick or the King , they helped me out to , it was weird that hey only were helping out the girls only but I ignored it as it was considered for it to be normal in this time. Anyway as we headed down to the beach I heard lady Mackenzie say something to the king that he agreed with. And he gave a thumbs up to Patrick and Patrick smiled and said "the day is only beginning we still have more festivities planned." Weird this is like a double date with his parents.