on the run

We made unnecessary turns and and yet they were still following us. They were far enough away to where they couldn't hear us talking. "Lizz can you pull off a Scottish accent?" "What do you mean?" "Can you fake a believable fake accent?" "Maybe.. can you?" "Here let me try." I paused. "There's some red coats behind us and I don't know why there following us lassies?" "Yup that's 100 percent believable." "Ok then you go" "those are some weird Redcoats that's for sure." "Ok, ok, not bad , not bad. Let's talk in only that to get our voices more accurate and so people wonder why there lurking behind us." "Ok that'll work." She said in her now more accurate sounding accent. Now that we were getting to more populated areas peoples suspicion grew. Why were to ordinary girls being followed by red coats? That's a problem around here . Two young girls being followed by two old men? What if they tried to take their innocence? That's no good. We got some attention from stable boys who looked to be around our age. I leaned over and quietly whispered to Lizz  "turn around and make a nervous face when you look back here and don't stop it." "Ok" was her response. We saw a restaurant type place that we got off of our horses in parked in the stables. "You lassies all right?" "I don't know we've been getting followed by the Redcoats for about an hour now and I'm getting nervous.." I said in a terrified sounding accent. "That's no good. We'll protect you." "That's id much appreciate." I smiled warmly. "Thank you boys. " Lizz smiled and curtsied . The boys blushed and tended to the horses . "We don't have much money so just get a drink." I reminded lizz "Alright." She agreed . As we were sitting in there we got looks from some people, it was almost as if they were pitiful yet hateful at the same time it was weird. But we ignored them. But we heard yelling and commotion from outside. Everyone ran outside to see what was going on. The boys were held at gunpoint by the red coats with their arms up and surrender. "What's going on here." An older boy probably in his later twenties questioned. "These idjits we're questioning our authority." "I apologize for that but why are they being held at gunpoint in their teenagers." "They were trying to protect these people of interest." He said pointing at Lizz and I. Then everybody turn their heads to us "what did we do? You have been following us for no reason." I questioned back in a challenging tone. "You are Americans aren't you?" "What?" "The black haired one has an American accent." Everyone turned to look at Lizz "what are you talking about?" Liz said in a really good sounding accent. The Redcoats looked shocked. " Why are you saying that these girls are Americans? You can tell by the sound of them that they're from here." "I'll put it on my life she's an American." "Well she's not so why are you here" the older boy questioned again "why were you to following young girls?" A middle-aged man came out of a pub yelling? "Sir they were persons of interest" they red coats protested . "Why? They look no older than 16 and 18." "Were you trying to take advantage these girls who are traveling alone?" "No we would nev-" "let go of those boys and we let you go." The older guy said. Then they slowly removed the guns from them. As they were getting over to their horses one of them said "the blonde one looks like she'd be a slut" "you watch your mouth!" One of the boys near our age said. "Only if you let me fuck the Raven haired one first." The other one said "That's it" the younger guy said angrily as he charged over to the redcoat and pushed him off of his horse got on top of him and started raining punches on his face. Then that led to the other red coat jumping in then all the other guys in the area started beating the crap out of them too. After a good 3 minutes they all stopped. Then they put the Redcoats weak bodies on the horses and sent them off. After that happened Lizz said "I am so sorry that just happened. What can we do to help?!" She said to one of the beat up guys. "You could help me mend this" he said pointing to what looked to be a cut by a knife on his arm. "Of course... Steph go grab the napkins from inside." "On it" us and the other ladies in there helped the guys. We apologized continuously but the older guy wasn't too pleased with us being there but the guy in his later twenties in the teenager were fine and not worry either mad about it. "Again I'm so sorry." I said as I was helping the older guy with cleaning his cut." "would you stop apologizing? None of this would have happened if you and your cousin hadn't rolled in here. Why even are you here you're not locals." "We're on our way to go visit our aunt.. this town was on the way and we just wanted some refreshments to keep us going.. I'm sorry" as I said and stood up and started dusting off my hands. " There is one way you could make it up to me though." " You name it." "Help my daughter out for me please. She lost her mother and got her womanhood for the first time today." "Of course, where is she?" "She's at home, our house is red and that's it edge of the common area " He pointed toward his house. " She's home right now so you best be on your way." "Alright" I said smiling and walked off. I knocked on the door and a girl opened it she seemed a bit scared. "Hi my name is Stephanie, your dad sent me here to help you with your womanhood." "Oh please come in" she sounded desperate. I gave her the whole rundown and she seemed confused but I told her what I could without being accused of a witch. After about 2 hours of showing her where to put things and whatnot I was off. I saw Liz talking to the same boy. They looked to be flirting... Strange. But it's Lizz so what's new.