Broken heart and a broken wrist

A few minutes later Ms. fitz came into the room with some one behind her and i looked closer and saw it was Claire, oh Claire oh Claire wait she must know about me not listening to Jamie about luke oh well it doesn't matter know well i assume she was here to help me Ms. Fitz said something to her and i just sat there and was in a deep stare into nothing , and at some point Ms. Fitz left and it was just Claire and i. She said "can i see your wrist?" " yeah sure" i said it in away where you could tell i was upset she stared at me and then caught her self and said "how did this happen?" " i fell" she looked down at my wrist and said "how did you fall?" " I'm just clumsy " it was clear to her that i wasnt just clumsy and she said "can i see your legs " legs why would you wanna see my legs that's weird but ok  so i stood up and showed her my legs and she said "thank you , you can sit down now."  Then she motioned for me to give her my wrist and so i did she asked me how the stables were with luke last night i just said good and brushed her off and tried to change the subject but then i heard a knock on the door and Jamie walked in and looked concerned and then he saw my wrist and looked even more concerned and he looked at Claire and she gave him a look and he asked "did luke do that to you?" He asked calmly and i just started crying as i nodded my head and Claire said " jamie could you give us a minute " "alright i come back later" then Claire kissed him as she told him to beginnings ij and then she asked "is that all he did to you" i started crying again as i shook my head "did he force himself on you?" I just sat there starring into nothing while last night played on repeat in my head " Stephanie Stephanie Stephanie " i guess i had been zoning out longer than i thought because when Claire got my attention she was done with my wrist and she said "lets go talk to lady Mackenzie and we can make sure luke doesn't get away with this "  i smiled and we made our way down to the kitchen since Ms.fitz let me have the next 3 weeks off so i can heal properly . We ate breakfast and headed to lady Mackenzie when we told her every thing she was furious and wanted luke gone to so we told the Laird and he was gone within in minutes . Since I had nothing to do since I broke my wrist I was just watching the younger kids most of the time or I was helping out Claire with what she needed help with that I could do . Since Luke was gone and nothing was really going for me here so I decided that I'm going to try to leave no matter the cost or the job I'm getting out of here and I'm never ever coming back I'm going home to California in my big bedroom by the beach where I could see my family again, I miss them so much and all I wanna do is go back to 2020, 2020 is the only thing that matters to me anymore. I'm turning 16 in a week and I told Claire and she said that when I turn 16 I will be of age to get married , MARRIED! Claire told me how her and Jamie had an arranged marriage and I know since I don't have any parents I won't have to deal with that . Currently I'm with Claire and I'm curious could I have an arranged marriage? "Hey Claire I'm curious, is it possible for me to get an arranged marriage if my parents are dead?" "Yes my parents were dead and I was forced into it but I fell in love with Jamie so I'm happy" "Really ? Do you think that that's a possibility for something like that to happen to me?" "Well yes it is very much possible , if a guy who has power or persuasion can make you marry him if the Laird says it's ok." "Wait really" "mmhm but it most likely won't happen to you as it is very rare".