Day from From Hell

Since I was marring Patrick Mackenzie I didn't need to work anymore witch was kinda sad but I still go there and make myself useful as I was told I was to be married a week ago and next week will be our big day! "Lucky" me . Anyway all the other kitchen girls were being all rude to me except Alana and Anag so I asked ms.fitz if she knew why and ms.Fitz said "isn't it obvious? Your marring the next Mackenzie?!" She was was happy for me but she had a daughter .y age who was especially mad at me more then the other girls but that was ok because I have to get the fuck out of here or when I am because I'm only 16 I'm way to freaking young to get married and have kids! Ok so tonight when I finish dinner with the Mackenzie's I'm getting out of here . I wanted to go talk to Claire so I got up and went to her room and heard yelling so me being curious went up and put my ear to the door and listened to hear Jamie yelling "She needs to go she can't get married she is 16! Nobody really gets married untill the in their mid 20's!" "Jamie there is nothing we can do about it now!" "She isn't from our time Claire! getting married to a boy who we both know isn't a good one !" " FIRST OF ALL JAMIE I DONT WANT HER GETTING MARRIED ANY LESS THAN YOU DO AND THATS FOR SURE !" she yelled loudly and it scared me then I heard Jamie say "don't raise your voice at me! And we have to find a way but you know she has eyes on her at a times !" He said sounding like he was gonna cry then Claire said "there's nothing that we can do and you know that. But she will try herself and see what happens then.". That frightened me yet I was still curious so I didn't want to disturb them and I just ran to my room and as I was running I noticed how many people were in the halls more than usual well it was like that all over the palace more people everywhere weird so I went to my room I opened the door and the turned around and I looked in to see Patrick he looked a bit annoyed as he held my diary I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before but yes but I do have one and that's where I've been writing a record of this and where I've been writing down alot of random things that I dislike or like and he saw stuff from love life and other girly type things and I had only listened to Jamie and Claire for a bit a minute and a half and as I was taking my sweet time and I was probably gone for about 15 minutes as I was in the other side of the palace . Anyways back to Patrick , I saw him standing there and somehow in 15 minutes he read enough to be mad at me . How long was he here ? And why was here ? " I read every page of this horrid journal! And you are not going to be punished lightly!" "Wait...what...why...what did I do pat??" "Everything written in here about anyone but yourself is 5 licks no exceptions!" What licks? What even ar- omg licks I'm an idiot "licks like with a belt?" I said with fear drenched my voice "yes now I really think you should rip out a piece of paper and make a mark for each time you talked about someone else even if you didn't bad mouth anyone ." "Pat I'm sorry I truly am sorry but please don't hi-" "now you just earned more ." Since I knew there was know getting out I decided to go now like as escape now witch was not the best thinking at the time because everyone was watching and we're all ready to stop me . Literally 15 seconds into my bolt I was stopped "lucky me" it was that doogle guy he immediately grabbed me and dragged me to the room and I saw Claire she looked frightened then doogle said "don't hold back boy give her what she deserves, don't be shy" "ok uncle will do" he said then I looked at Claire with tears in my eyes and next thing I knew she was crying to. Than she darted away.