Love or Leave?

It has been 2 days since I came to the year 1746  and I'm not sure how to get back to 2020 and it has been harder than i thought it would and i don't even know where i am so i asked Ms.Fitz where inverness is and she laughed and said "very far away"  well great. she escorted me to the kitchen and said to make myself of use and so i did i washed the dishes and swept the floors Ms. Fits seemed nice and maybe this life is okay, NO NO NO this is not ok i need to go back to my time! The people at castle leoch were nice for the most part and it had been a week since i was thrown through time
now i keep seeing these boys smileing at me or being nice to me i think its cute there all nice to me and I'm nice back i only have a shift of 5 hours a day so I'm usaly hanging out with the other girls from the kitchen oneday as i was walking back from my shift i saw claire and smiled and i ran to her and hugged her we were both happy to see each other we chatted then went our separate ways when i saw the boy from the kitchen smiling walking over to me so i fixed my hair and clothes he walked over to me and smiled i could feel myself blushing but i ignored it he put his hand out and said "hi im luke" "hi ...Im Stephanie" i said nervously as i shook it he smiled and said "would you like to go for an evening walk with me tonight?" Omg yes of  course and your really hot " yeah that'd be nice i said reder than i already . "Meet by the garden at sunset?" He said " i will see you then! " i said sounding super exited when i trued to play it cool wgen i git to my living quarters i looked in the mirror and thought That i needed makeup  so i had to use all natural ingredients so i found some raspberries and used that as lipstick and mud as mascara with worked out way better than I expected anyway i looked like  girl again yay it was close to sunset so i didn't want to be late so i left mt liv Quarters early so i could leave and have time if i run into someone and chit chat if i needed to i was about to get to the destination when i saw Jamie and i decided to act like i didn't see him but he noticed me great he was just walking around the castle and we just noticed each other "damn it" i mumbled he walked over and asked me why i was dressed so fancy and i told him i was meeting up with a boy and then smiled  and said "well it was nice seeing you Jamie but i should get going now.. Bye!" I said then just ran to luke who i assume had the same idea of going early.