The horrible

I looked behind us to see that we were being followed buy some Mackenzie clan members. Mackenzie Clan Members. Mackenzie Clan Members. FUCK. FUCK . FUCK . FUCK . FUCK . FUCK.. Lizz and I got our horses to book it. We needed to go as fast as possible. But of course when we sped up so did they . We were in a race now , a race to get to freedom , to get our lives back. We sped up and made unnecessary turns they were still behind us we were absolutely positively screwed. "Just surrender now lassies" I heard a familiar voice yell. It was Doosh Bag dugal . We sped up but it was no use because two of them appeared in front of us and we were immediately stopped. It was a face off. We couldn't do anything or go anywhere so it was useless. " There's no point in running Lassie's let's just go now. " Dugal said that in a loud tone . "No" I screamed. "Yes, yes you will let's go now." He said obviously annoyed "We have to go home." "No you canna' yet not until the Mackenzie approves, your not adults yet ." He shouted back "I am." Lizz said loudly but calmly. "Let us go. She is my responsibility." Dugal looked her up and down. "Please" Lizz cried. "I'll cut you a deal." Dugal said with a smirk "ok, what is it?" "If you take my hand in marriage I'll let Stephanie go." "And if I don't?" "Then she'll go into a forced marriage, and it'll be hell when you guys get back to leoch." He said with a smirk. "I'll take it." "No you won't." I said frantically. "Run" Lizz smiled at me with a tear rolling down her cheek. "Lizz I can't leave you." "You can and you will" she said more emotional now "Lizzie, please." "No , that's the end of it."she said wiping away the one tear. "I'll come back to you soon." She smiled . "Can we at least talk for a minute on the floor." "Yeah" She smiled wiping away another tear. "I can't leave you yet Lizz." I said now fully crying hugging her as we cried in each other's embrace's. "It's ok, Steph. I'll come home soon , don't worry." She said as she squeezed me in our hug. I was sobbing. I had to leave Lizz. I had to leave Lizz. Im so...so....so...all of my emotions right now. Mad, sad, nervous, worried, skeptical, anxious, scared, all of it. I had to leave Lizz my only family in this era. I can't do that. This is my mess, if I wouldn't have gotten lost then this would have never happened..... Why am I so stupid? Why did this happen to us out of the 7.8 billion people in the world. Why us? "Alright has a decision been made?" Dugal said annoyed. "Yes, I'll go with you in exchange for my cousins freedom." "Lizz- no, I'm going with you." "Shut up you idiot. Go live your life." "Lizz-" "not another word." She cut me off. They came closer to us and Lizz mouthed the word "leave" in an anxious way, then I mouthed the words "I love you" to her, and she said "I love you to" then I got on my horse and got away as fast as possible, I looked behind me and Lizz and the clansmen slowly faded away into noting. Nothing. They were gone. Good bye Lizz. I wiped my tears and went on the with my journey. I didn't stop till it was dark . Just road and road , had to be on the trip to make it home to my time, after the few months I was here I don't exactly know how time works so maybe nothing would change very much and it'll be June when I get back? Maybe it will and it would be December of 2070? Who knows just one big mystery but I was going home and that's all that mattered. Home , where I'll actually get to live my life to the fullest . I see my mom , dad, siblings, cousins , grandparents, and friends it'll be normal again . The more I thought about it the more my heart yearned for it. I stopped under a tree for the night and layed out a blanket and wrapped myself up like a burrito to cover my grand and body from whatever bugs that could be on the ground . I slept til about sun rise. I took a serving of some left over bread and had some water before continuing my journey home . Freedom at my finger tips just need to get back through the stones, to my time , my home.