Exploring pt.2

He looked angry. he grabbed me by the arm over to my cousin . "I dont know who you to think you are coming here. Your guys's moms were Scott's? Really who? Somebody would surely know them." "Patrick, we can't tell you because you wouldn't know their names, our grandparents are from here. They died before the two of us were born and we never knew them or their names..." "All we were told was to come here where our family was" Lizz tried to reason with him "yeah sure" ugh I hate him. "Well I'm going to let this slide, for now. Just untill the wedding." "Ok. Can the girls still come?" "Yes." Then he walked off annoyed. "Well since now he knows the secret spot let's go find a new one shall we?" "Alrighty then, let's head back and rest untill the girls get here." "Good idea." . Why are the Mackenzie's trying to marry me off to their son? I have absolutely no value to them. Im not a princess from the neighboring areas. Why me? I mean that's all ways been my question hasn't it? Why me? Why am I here? Why am I marrying Patrick? All these questions were giving me anxiety so I decided to distract myself instead. "So whilst were out we should look for an escape route." "Good Idea, how though? I mean don't they have a close eye on you anyways? Y'know with you being the next lady and all." "I think so but I haven't really noticed an extra pair of eyes on me recently" she looked up at me and gave me a sorta smile.

"Ugh thank God" I said as I plopped down on my bed. In the warmth and comfort of my bed. Not long after I drifted asleep. I woke up to Lizz shaking me "what Lizz?" "I went to go get food...and I brought you some before it was all taken" "oh thanks Lizzy" she hates to be called Lizzy "choke on it" she said in a whisper tone so that nobody but me could hear. "Haha very funny." "Whatever, eat your food I wanna go out and 'explore' more" she made quote marks with her fingers. As I wolfed it down I sat there listening to her rambling as she braided her Raven hair. "Ok but that one guy who dropped off my bed with Fergus.." "yes Lizz he was hot. We get it." "Shut up and eat... Due to the fact that we are indeed leaving soon I think I'm going to try to have as much fun as I can aka boy who's name we don't know type fun" "your such a slut Lizz" I laughed as I finished my food. Once she tied off her second braid she looked at me. "so  shall we head out?" "Yes m'lady" I said as I got up and curtsied . She justed giggled to herself . As we were stepping outside we saw Alana and Anag. Great!!! I haven't seen them in what feels like forever! "Lana! Nag!" That got there attention and we got theirs and we all started running towards each other. "Ohh Bloody hell I got my skirts wet." Lana said after she trampled through a puddle on here way over to me. "Haha that is why we look at the ground before we step. " Anag teased "oh shut up yo-" "girls!!" Ms.Fitz saw them and she rushed over to greet the girls, they were pretty close to Ms. Fitz. We spent a good 5 minutes chatting with her then she said "well I best be on my way. Don't want to bore you girls to long." Laughed as she walked away after we said our goodbyes to her. "So my soon be husband.. yuck.. knows the secret spot now so do u guys wanna go find a new one." "Sounds like a good idea." Lana added. "Good let's go" I said pointing over to the bully mountains. As we walked off I was pretty silent , I let the girls all get to know each other better. "Alright lets go ladies" Lana said as she pointed to the hill ahead of us.