Call it off please

Claire's pov
When I went to go and say hi to Stephanie I saw doogle dragging her back into her room at first I thought he was going to rape her but then I saw Patrick standing in the door and then doogle said something like "don't go easy on her" then I knew she was going to get thrashed so immediately once I could comprehend what was happening I ran to go find Jamie. If course he wasn't in our room not the kitchen great he is at the stables . "JAMIE, JAMIE , JAMIE ,JAMIE,JAMMMMIE !!!!" thankfully I got his attention and he came running and I said Patrick is thrashing her and his face went red with rage and then we both had to run as fast as possible to get their and stop him .
                Stephanie's pov
As doogle threw me in the room I saw Patrick looking angrier than before then he yelled " you know have earned yourself more swats!" He said it sounding scary witch wasn't lucky for me . Then he picked up my diary and was skimming the pages and said... 31.... What wait 31 and times that by 5 and you get 155 . Oh My God 155 swats plus whatever additional ones oh my God I'm so screwed. Since multiplecaction isn't a thing yet he made me add it all and he made me at an extra 20 for the whole running away thing . Then he said loudly "skirts up and shift as well over the bed, NOW!" he said that and my crying and whimpering didn't help much then I leaned over the bed and I didn't touch my skirts because I was hoping he would ignore that but of course he didn't and yelled "I SAID SKIRTS UP!" as he said that I looked at him with a angry look and did as told with an attitude . He looked at me annoyed and said ok let's start now as he lifted his belt and brought it back down it wasn't so bad and I did hurt but then for the second time he went up fast and brought it down even harder and I let out a wimper and then about 9 swats later as was probably screaming with every hit it hurt so bad and eventually he looked at me and said "scream again and we do this in front of everyone." I didn't want anymore embarrassment so I stopped screaming and just bit down on my knuckle and once the first 20 were done he said "every time I hit you, you are going to reply with thank you sir , please more sir " then I started to think why was he making me say that is he some sick twisted fuck? I looked over at him and he was "stiff" and then I realized that he was getting off on this then I said "NO!" Then he looked Pist and then sat on the bed and pushed my arms on my back and started hitting me so hard and that went on for 5 minutes, I was crying so much I was in a puddle of tears . Then all of the sudden the door burst open and somebody yelled at Patrick and told him to stop and when he didn't Patrick suddenly stopped and I heard him yell "you have no right let go of me and let me punish her for her sins" then I heard hard wacks and looked up from my tears to see Jamie thrashing Patrick it went on for two minutes Patrick was a cry baby though so at least I had some form of revenge , I wasn't really caring about modesty so my skirts were still up . Then Jamie pulled down my skirts and scooped me up in his arm cradle style and ran to his room were Claire was she was crying and then he said "it's bad I'll leave you to it and get lady Mackenzie." Then she said "alright I'm gonna need to see your behind so I can help you is that ok?" "Yes I said still crying" my skirts were still down when Fergus handed something to Claire he waved at me and didn't notice my state untill mid wave and he looked furious .