The travel.

As I was riding the horse through The highlands I was starting to get a sick feeling , like I was all of the sudden nauseous? I got off my horse and I threw up, a lot. It's just sickness from riding the horse right? What ever let's just keep going. I spotted a few red coats in the distance, great I just finished vomiting and theres some red coats in the distance. THIS DAY COULDNT GET ANY BETTER!!! I rolled my eyes and got back up on the horse and started riding on the path that was leading me towards them. well fuck. I sighed and started talking in a Scottish accent to myself to make it sound more believable for when i had to talk to the red coats. I saw them looking at me from the distance then they slowed down and so did I... "Why are you so deep in the highlands with no shaprone?" I heard one say in a some what yelling voice as they were a good distance away. "Oh I'm just out for a joy ride that's all." I yelled back. "You know- a pretty lady like you shouldn't be out here alone by yourself." They were next to me now, they both looked like one was in there 20s and the other late 30s "I am much flattered but I know these mountains like the back of my hand so I should be quite fine, thank you for your concerns gentle men, I best be on my way though." "I think you should stay awhile, actually." "I'm sorry lads , I can'na stay... I need to get home to my husband" "husband? You look a little young to have a husband dont'cha think?" "Well I am old enough, shall I take my leave now?" "No your not going anywhere." "Why the hell not?" "Watch who your speaking to dirty Scott." "Sorry but I need to go." "Your pretty and we're bored" "I'm flattered really, but I need to get home." "Tell us why then? Hmm" fuck what do I say? Shit shit shit " He'll thrash me if I'm not home before sundown and I still have a few errands to attend to" "He'll thrash you?" "Yes" "what the bloody hell does that mean?" "When he makes me pick a switch or belt and hits my backside with it.." "oh My father used to do that to me when I was a boy.. hurt like hell fire.. but taught me a lesson nun the less" the other guy chimed in to our conversation. "Oh I know what you mean now... If I had a wife I would do the same thing if she disobeyed me" he said turning his head and stairing at me looking me up and down . "Maybe I should practice now?" He said as he laughed and smirked. "Captain Randall!" The younger one said in a annoyed way. "None of that would be happening miss" "come on, remember when I had you kick that women didn't it feel... Euphoric?" "No, not at all" "Well guess you'll need to hit a woman again to see if you feel it , I bet you would." When he said hit a woman he looked straight at me. "Alright gentlemen I'll be leaving now." I said and I sped up on my horse and left as fast as possible. The older one came after me at full speed , the young one just sat there in shock. He sped up ahead of me and got about 15 feet away and stopped. He knew my horse would stop . Of course my horse stopped , "you can't go anywhere we have you cornered. " I looked behind me to see the other guy blocking the other way out. "We'll let you leave in a few minutes don't worry, we just need your help first" "with what." I said with an attitude "just something simple really." He said as he walked to a tree five feet away from me, he ripped off one of the branches and started peeling off the twigs and leaves off of it. "Fists or stick? Your choice." "Neither" "would you like me to choose?" "I'm good" "pick one lass" "hmm how about no" "alright, I guess we can do both" he said and then he aggressively pulled me off the horse. "What the bloody hell are you doing??!" I said loudly, he threw me on the ground and started in buckling his pants " What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled and started to back away on the ground and I tried to get up but he grabbed my leg and pulled me right back, he then put his knee on my torso and said "Roman go for a ride elsewhere." "Alright" is all he said in a cold way . When the other guy was far enough he pulled his 'you know what' out and rubbed it a bit and he took his other hand and shoved my face to the other side so I wouldn't look. Then I felt him lift my skirts "NO ! NO STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING"  I screamed at the top of my lungs while crying now. "What ever I want" I felt him put himself inside me and I freaked "GET OFF ME! GET OFF ME ! STOP! PLEASE! SOMEBODY HELP ME! GET OFF OF ME!" I was balling, and it hurt like absolute hell. I was trying to push him off of me to " there's no use in screaming, lass. No one is here to save you, no one will help you. And this is only the beginning so save some screaming for later. " He said whilst laughing  "SOME BODY ! ANY BODY HELP ME!" I had my eyes closed and I was balling and he was saying stuff that I wasn't paying attention to, so much so that I didn't hear the horse come up to us. "Get off of her" some body said and he stopped pumping, he got silent he put his hands up and got off of me. "Ok, ok, ok." He said paniced as he got himself out of me and got up. I still had my eyes closed from fear. "Put your man hood away be for I cut it off" I heard the voice again this time and it sounded like a woman's. Then I heard the sound of a gun being put out of safety... "Get on your horse, and ride untill your horse can't ride anymore." I slowly opened my eyes to see a woman pointing a gun at him, and another man on a horse pointing a gun at him. He didn't move and she shot the gun into the air "BE GONE WIT YE" she yelled and he rode off. I looked closer at her to see a girl with very , and I mean very, curly hair. It was almost like coils of hair. Red and silver hairs shined in the light. "You alright lassie?" "She said in a worried tone" "i- I think so.." I sat up and felt a sharp pain in my leg." And I looked down to see blood gushing out. "uh-oh. " Is all I said "Martin help me with her, grab the bandage kit!" "Yes mother." He responded.