on the run pt.2

"Lizz what are you doing?" I said slightly annoyed "having fun. Can't a girl just have funnn" she said in a weird way. She was drunk. "Are you kidding me" I said in a more frustrated voice. "Lizz let's get you sobered up." I said still pissed off. Then I pulled her up and took her to the restaurant and bought her some food. "Eat." I said sternly. Lizz ground and picked up the bread. She started eating and drinking water I could tell she was sobering up finally. "This is a fiasco". I said as I face palmed myself . "When you're done eating we're leaving" "uhhhh fine, your no fun." List groaned again "do you want to go home and see our family ever again or is this just me?" I said In a more pissed off voice this time "I do but this freedom is about to be over as soon as we go home you know that right we're going to be bombarded with press, people who are fake , media trying to get our story, etc etc etc." She said as she threw her bread on the plate. We chatted on a little bit but as it got lighter out we decided that we should get back on our trek. As we were getting on the horses we could see the boys from last night waving us a good bye. Lizz and I both waved back then I motioned for Lizz and I to leave. we were off. Day and a half ride till we made it to the stones. We were a total of 3 hours in going non stop. We decided to take a break for a few minutes to let the horses rest. "So what are we gonna tell everyone once we get to our time?" I questioned."I honestly do not know" she said with a slight annoyance in her voice "how do we explain this?" I said as I ignored her response"I just said I don't know." She snapped "jeez ok." I said back annoyed "let's just go." She sounded angry. What did I do this time? Who knows? It's Lizz were talking about here. I mentally face palmed. After spending a year in this time I didn't know what I will be walking into when I got back to mine. Will that be flying cars? Probably not but you get my point. What did I miss out on? How are my siings doing? how's my mom doing? Hows my dad doing? What about my explanation for being gone for a year? Honestly I don't know what I'm going to do ... It would just be easier for me to stay here but I know I can't do that. I need to go home. I brought me and Lizz Crystals to pass through the stones. God I hope this works. "Hello? Earth to Stephanie!" Lizz broke me out of my thoughts. "What sorry." "Ready to go?" "Yup sorry." She gave me a dirty look. Ever since I pulled her away from those guys last night she's been mad at me even though I did nothing wrong I in fact saved her but if she wants to stay here the 1740s be my guest. I just want to go to the stones and go home. I'm so mad that I missed out on life this didn't need to happen like this I'm in the 1740s , in Scotland, it's not the 2020s , it's not California, it's not my life, even though I've come accustomed to it it's not my life. I haven't even been born yet technically I'm like nine generations ahead of myself. "STEPHANIE!!" Lizz screamed at me. And I looked over to see the worst thing ever.