Evening Walk

After pushing past Jamie I ran over to luke with a bright smile on my face .
                  Jamie's pov
Who is this Lassie now she just ran past me weird so I turned around and she is with a boy , boy? BOY! What the like guy is like 20 he is a grown lad and she is just a Lassie . I'm going to talk to Claire . "So Stephanie is going on a date with a lad who is like 20 and she is 15 she is just a Lassie" Clair looked at me confused and said " what why . Ms.Fitz also told me she had beginning to get comfortable around Luke Dodson." "Wait luke didn't he-" Claire cut me off "yes sadly" then we were both a bit worried now "do you think he'll" I said sounding more worried "I sure hope not"
               Stephanie's pov
When I got to Luke he smiled at me and said "would you like to walk through the fields with me?" "I would be delighted" then luke put out his hand and motioned for me to grab it and we started walking through the fields and we got to know each other and he was really nice to he even layed out a blanket on a spot where no one could see us we sat down and we chated more and eventually chatting turned into kissing then kissing into me loosening my corset showing a little bit of cleavage to impress him he looked down and smiled and I fixed my corsets then we noticed how dark it was getting so we decided to head back down to the castle where we noticed a not happy looking Jamie witch I assumed had to do with me so I purposely looked up at like and I kissed him goodbye and walked right past Jamie pretending to not notice him witch didn't workout as well as I planned then he stood in front of me and said "what were you doing with Luke ?" He said in a very threatening tone "I uh- we uh- Went on a date" I said nervously "a date huh" he said it in such a way were he almost was making fun of me "mhm just a good ol' fashion date" He looked angry when I said that but he looked at me confused and said "what is on your face lass" "oh just a few tricks my mother taught me with nature and beauty.." "Ok well it's late and you need to go to bed..." He said as we walked out separate ways and then he yelled "Also don't go near Luke again or it won't be fun" he said in an almost cheerful way . If I'm being honest I really don't care what he says he is not my dad and he can't do anything to me so their is really no point in not seeing him. Ok well I look like I'm fitting in here so that's good and I do really like luke it's just that I want to go home . Any way the next morning I woke and went to my shift and all was good and I saw luke and we pretty much goof'd off the whole shift and surprisingly we didn't get caught so we decided to go and mess around in the fields and I told him I'll meet him there in a couple of minutes while he waited for me so I put on my make-shift make-up and saw luke then we smiled at each other and I told him about what Jamie had said to me and he told me he wasn't going to let anything bad happen to me so I believed him it was close to dinner time when we headed back to the castle . Oh Fuck there is Jamie I held onto Luke's hand and said "it's Jamie he was waiting here for us.." he laughed and said "come on let's ignore him" Jamie heard us and looked furious. Luke told me to meet him at the stables after dinner so we could "talk"