epilogue

T H A N K  Y O U

We have reached the end of book 1. I have decided to make a spin-off, sequel sort of thing to Gang Leader's Princess. It will be called The Devil's Princess. Stay tuned for updates on that.

C H A N E L

The breeze blew my hair wildly.

The top of the car was down, and it was in the convertible mode.

I have nowhere to go, but I was getting away from here. I wasn't going near Giovanni or the Mafia life ever again.

My makeup runs down my face as I run away from Giovanni, away from my old life.

He was exactly how I expected him to be, and he was never going to change. No matter how much he tried. No matter how hard I try.

I needed to save myself emotional bruises from him, so if leaving him behind and never seeing him again was the way to do it. I was doing it.

This was my final escape. I killed someone. I need to get away from here because it wasn't how I thought it was. Derrick was right; I wasn't suitable for the Mafia business.

I passed by a New England sign in my view. I was starting over and with nothing. Some money I stole from Giovanni before I took his Maserati.

Now I had to say goodbye.

Goodbye to Giovanni.

Goodbye to the gang.

Goodbye to my brother.

Goodbye to my old self.

This was goodbye.