ix.

C H A N E L

We arrived back to the mansion and I still hadn't looked at Giovanni. I exited the car and slammed the door shut just to prove a point. I was angry. I was angry that I was angry enough to care about what he thought of me.

I stomped toward the front door and tried to open it, only to find it's locked. Giovanni was still in the car, he had his hands on the wheel and his gaze was on me. His casual scowl playing on his lips.

I continued to wiggle the door handle in hopes it would automatically open. Giovanni finally got out of the car when I heard his door shut.

I heard his footsteps approach me and I refused to look at him. I backed away from him and waited for him to unlock the door.

"You're annoying me, princess," he seethed out.

Why was he angry? I had the every right to be angry, not him.

I crossed my hands over my chest and rolled my neck away from him. I didn't want to hear him.

"Fine then, when we get inside. We'll pay a visit to the basement," he threatened.

My mouth dropped open. I uncrossed my arms in furry and balled my hands in fists. How dare he use my fear against me. He was heartless.

He unlocked the door, but I refused to go in. I was not going into the house if it risked going into the basement again.

I felt tears cloud my vision. Everything came crashing to me. I was kidnapped again, only this time I wasn't alone. Valeria, my best friend was kidnapped as well. I wonder how she was.

V A L E R I A

Her heart was beating faster in the car with four random boys she'd met. She didn't know who they are or what they could do?

She couldn't believe she got into this mess in the first place. Why does everything bad happen to Chanel? Why does she have to be involved?

Hopefully they won't kill her and dump her body in a ditch.

The car was silent and no one had spoken a word since they'd gotten inside. She was sat beside Luke and Grae. Derrick was in the passenger seat and Tobias was in the front, driving the car, since he was the best driver out of all of them.

He'd been driver since they'd first started the gang. He was the fastest and skilled at losing the police every time they'd get caught.

They trusted him to drive.

Valeria's hands were trembling and her knees were bouncing up and down on the seat from her nerves. She seemed to do that when she was anxious.

"Would you quit that?" Grae snapped at her. He was the first one to speak so far.

The girl irritated him. He didn't know why. Maybe it was because she reminded him of Chanel, but he knew he disliked her, as well.

"Sorry," she squealed out. He scared her. He pulled a gun out at her. Even though all the guys scared her, Grae was the one she feared the most.

Everything about him gave her chills. His jet black hair and icy blue eyes that were so light the hue looked grey. They were darker every time he would look at her.

"Grae, don't scare the girl," Luke said. Valeria felt her mind racing, so many questions racked her brain on what's going on.