liv.

C H A N E L

I found myself sitting in a Yellow Taxi. Never once have I ever been in a public Taxi before. Even the thought disgusts me out. I was always in limos or expensive cars.

But here I am in one anyway. I needed to get back to Giovanni's house somehow. Going to Giovanni's place was my only option in a desperate time.

I tried not to touch anything as much as I could. Bc

"Where to?" The Taxi driver asked me. I looked out of the window and told him Giovanni's address.

That was the last place I wanted to be, but I had nowhere else to go.

The Taxi driver nodded his head and drove off. I tried to stay as still as possible, but I felt exhausted from all the events today.

I slowly started to lean against the door of the car and felt my eyelids become heavy.

My eyes fluttered open, and I looked out the Taxi window to see where we were. I rubbed my tired eyes and noticed the Taxi driver was still driving. He gave me a creepy smile in the mirror, and I shivered.

I looked at the time and realized we were driving for a while now. We were going for almost two hours longer than it took to get to the mansion.

I suddenly wished I haven't taken a cab. I tried to cover my revealing dress with my black trench coat. I regretted getting in the Taxi. It was starting to freak me out. My heart pumped in my chest, and I felt an uneasy feeling settle in my stomach. I pushed it down.

The cab driver suddenly pulled to the side of the road. We were in the middle of nowhere; I spotted multiple trees at a far glance. Everything looked so unfamiliar to my eye.

My palms started to get sweaty, and I swallowed a hard gulp of nerves.

"What are you doing?" I spoke up. He just locked all the doors with a click and turned to look at me.

"Nothing, just thought we could stop to talk," he shot me a toothy grin. I shuddered. I wanted nothing but to get out of this ride.

He wore a red flannel and ripped jeans, which looked like they had dried-up mud on them. His hair was long, and he had stubble growing on his chin.

After all the encounters I've had with strangers and finding out who they indeed are, I didn't want to follow the same mistakes that specifically got me to where I am now. My actions in trusting the wrong people are exactly how I got myself raped.

Why did I have to come off as so easy to people?

"I don't want to talk," I shot back. I tried not to sound scared. It seemed to make everything worse. But my voice did come out shaky. My fingers grabbed onto the seat belt, and I squeezed my knuckles tightly until they turned white.

"Well, you don't have a choice now, do you, " he chuckled. He asked a question, but the way he expressed it made it seems like it was a fact rather than a decision.

I began to panic and vastly tried to open the back door, but no matter his hard I tried, it wouldn't budge. "Let me out!" I cried. I didn't want to be in here for another second.

He didn't answer, only tried to get into the backseat with me. "Be quiet, would you?" He growled. I shook my head. I felt frozen, not again.

He grabbed ahold of my coat, and I tried to get away from him. The force of the pull tugged at the surface and caused a tear to seam through it. It was a thousand dollar coat.

He continued to force himself into the backseat, and once he succeeded, he yanked at my dress strap. I trembled from his touch and wanted his hands away from me.