xxvi.

C H A N E L

I woke up with my head on Elliots shoulder. I immediately jumped away in surprise. How did I end up with my head on his shoulder? I fell asleep the other way.

"I'm sorry," I rushed. "I don't know how I got on your shoulder."

He chuckled, softly. "That's alright, I enjoyed it, but take me on a date first, before we start waking up with each other."

"I'll remember that for next time," I smirked.

He looked taken aback from my answer. He was about to answer before the pilot cut him off through the speaker.

"We will be arriving at our destination, fasten your seatbelts, we'll be landing soon."

My seatbelt was already on and Elliot put his on. I clutched the seat tightly, preparing myself for the landing.

I felt Elliot reach his hand to mine and slipped it in mine, gently. I looked down at our intertwined hands and smiled.

He was such a gentlemen. He could swoon anyone with his romance.

The plane landed on the runway and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

Elliot immediately got out of the seat and grabbed his carryon on the shelve on top of our seats. He even grabbed mine.

"Thank you," I told him.

"No problem," he said. He walked off and just as I was about to turn around I bumped into something a hard.

A wall?

The impact sent me falling to the ground. I groaned in pain. Elliot was already far gone, I didn't even get to say goodbye to him.

I would probably never see him again.

"Watch where you're going," a harsh voice spoke.

I looked up to see Giovanni. "What the hell? You bumped into me," I spat back.

I got up from the dirty ground and cried in disgust. "Ew! Now my dress is dirty!"

I dusted off my dress and noticed people were watching and trying to get by. I walked away from Giovanni. He followed behind me.

I turned to face him. "You're an asshole," I snarked.

He glared at me. "You really have nerve, princess. I could destroy you," his voice pierced through the air. It was harsh and strong.

He looked like he hadn't slept at all. He looked exhausted.

I gulped and continued to walk off the plane. I couldn't believe I was in another country.

I was excited now. I was in Italy.

I didn't notice a piece sticking up in the way out of the plane that I tripped over. I threw my bag in the air and my heel got stuck on the higher step.

I fell onto my hands and I felt my body ache. I felt tears sprung to my eyes. This was so embarrassing.

I quickly gained my composure and tried to get up. My ankle started to throb and my heel was still stuck in the crack. Everyone walked past me and a few people muttered under their breaths.

My dress flew up, revealing my lace panties. I heard the boys whistling behind me and I panicked. They were disgusting.

I took off my heels and took a look at my swollen ankle. I had done something to it. I couldn't even put pressure on it.

I felt my heart speed up and my heart in my throat.

I caught Giovanni staring at me, he looked amused. He didn't bother to help me.

I let out a frustrated cry, where was everyone when I needed them?

I placed my hands in my face and chocked on sobs. Giovanni finally came towards me and helped me up.

I tried to walk on it, but I couldn't. I felt useless. I hated this feeling.

I immediately lifted my foot up as if I just touched fire. It was still aching for a while.

"You're really foolish," he insulted. I didn't need him saying hurtful things to me, right now. I was already in enough pain.

I ignored him and grabbed ahold onto the crook of his neck. He lifted me up from the ground and carried me like a baby. He made sure my dress covered myself as he carried me.

He carried both our bags as well. He was strong. I held my expensive heels in my hand as he walked towards our luggage.

I looked up at him to see a scowl on his face. He looked like didn't enjoy this one bit.

We saw the rest of the gang getting their baggage and Giovanni put me down harshly. I winced in pain and tried to clutch onto him again, but he moved away.

He grabbed his luggage and left the airport. At least he helped me. That said something.

"What happened?" Valeria asked.

"I think I twisted my ankle," I told her.

"Giovanni carried you," she teased. A wide grin on her face.

"He didn't want to, though," I told her.

"He still did it," she wiggled her eyebrows.

I needed her to stop. I cringed. "Don't do that."

"What? This?" She wiggled her eyebrows again.

I rolled my eyes, letting out a giggle. "Oh, I found your suitcase," she said. She grabbed the case and handed it to me.

I gave her an annoyed look. "You think I can roll this out of here, I can barely walk," I told her.

She gave me a sheepish look. "Oh, yeah."

"Luke," she called. She wiggled her eyes brows at me and I groaned.

Luke looked in our direction and came towards us, his suitcase in his hand. "Yeah?"

"Would you be so kind as to carry Chanel, she rolled her ankle and now she can't walk?" She asked him, sweetly.

He nodded his head in agreement and lifted me off of the ground in one swoosh. He was strong like Giovanni, but Giovanni was strong and had bigger muscles.

"Thank you," I told him.

It wasn't as awkward anymore. We got over our almost kissing moment. At least I was over it, I didn't know if he was.

He smiled at me. It was weak and looked fake. I saw pain in his eyes. What happened? Was he still effected by the almost kiss?

I hope not I didn't want it to ruin our friendship.

I looked around the new country I entered. It looked so different, everything looked beautiful.

There was a long limo and it had its very own chauffeur. It was like the ones back at my mansion where I would take it to school. Other people would drive me, I never even got my drivers license.

Luke placed me into the limo and sat beside me. The rest of gang was in here, except for Giovanni. I wonder where he was?

I saw him through the tinted window in the dark limo. He was smoking, he leaned against a post with the cigarette in between his two fingers. He blew out the last hit of smoke and threw the bud on the ground, stepping on it to light it out.

He walked towards the limo and sat on the other side beside me. I could smell the smoke off his breath and it made my eyes water.

I scrunched my nose up and it resulted in his throwing me a sharp glance. "What? You can't even handle smokers?"

He blew the smoke from his breath into my face and I went into a cough attack. The tip of my nose turned red and my cheeks rosy from the sudden inhale of smoke.

"You're an asshole," I hacked out. It seemed like the only insult I thought of whenever I saw him.

"So you said."