v.

C H A N E L

"You can't go anywhere, there's no way out, it's just you and me, finally," the stranger said. I was just at a party, now I'm in a basement with some random boy I was flirting with. I didn't even know who it was.

I didn't ask for this to happen, though. I was just fifteen. It was the first time I've been to any of these events. High school parties.

My friends dragged me to one, I didn't even want to go.

I couldn't walk, my legs burned, my whole body was paralyzed. He pushed me down. I didn't know who it was, he was a stranger.

He took it, he left.

He left once he got what he wanted.

"You asked for it, slut."

I kept saying "no," over and over again. "I don't want this." He didn't care. He took what he wanted and left.

I gasped awake when I felt hands shake me. "Are you okay?" Derrick asked.

"I had the dream again," I told him. He engulfed me in a hug and I let him.

"I'm sorry, Chanel, what can I do?" He asked.

"I want to go home," I said, weakly. Ever since I got here the memories came back to me, this place reminded me of everything I'm trying so hard to forget.

"I know you do, but you can't," he said. Those were not the words I wanted to heart.

Sobs racked my body and I tightened my arms around him. I missed him.

"I'll protect you, I won't let anything happen to you again, I promise," he assured me.

"Don't make promises you won't be able to keep," I told him, coldly. How could he possibly stop anything from happening to me? He had his own life to worry about, I don't need him to have more to worry about.

"I'll try to keep it, I will," he said.

I sniffed and released from him. I looked down at my body and saw I was only in the towel from my shower last night. "What am I going to wear? My dress is ruined and I have no clothes."

Derrick thought for a little bit, before looking around in his closet. "I'm sure I have something you can wear."

He soon lifted a dress that was at the bottom of his closet. "Who's is that?" I asked.

"Um . . . probably from the girl I had in my room last," he answered.

The dress was black and skintight.

"She left without her clothes?" I laughed.

"I think so," he chuckled. He chucked the dress at me. I almost caught it, but I quickly backed away.

"Ew! That hasn't been washed since," I stated.

"Oh yeah," he sighed. "Well, you can wear one of my shirts."

"You're horrible graphic tees? No thank you," I scoffed.

"They're not horrible, okay?" Derrick defended. "And just use your fashion designing skills, or something and fix it." He handed me the shirt and left the room.

I took the sleeves off and wrapped them around myself, making it sleeveless. The shirt hung just above my tan knees and hugged my curves. I let my hair down and left it natural. My hair was wavy.

I didn't pay on any makeup since I didn't have any, so my face was left natural and boring. I wanted my stuff back.

Once I looked presentable, I walked out of Drew's room and down the stairs, to see the rest of the crew around the kitchen table.