viii.

C H A N E L

I backed away from them. I wanted to run, but I couldn't leave Valeria. They had her.

"I-I didn't tell anyone about happened," I stayed. "You can trust me."

"I don't trust anyone," he said, coldly.

"Well, you're not kidnappping me, again, or my friend," I declared. I gained my composure and crossed my hands over my chest. My lips pouted.

"You don't really have a choice now, do you?" Giovanni smirked.

I clenched my teeth together. He got on my nerves. I still stuck my ground and didn't move from where I was standing.

"I hate you rich folk," he muttered under his breath. I heard it.

"Hey! That's pretty hypocritical considering a rich folk is in your gang," I shot back.

Giovanni glared at me. He seemed irritated with my attitude. Derrick also snapped his head in our direction.

"Don't include me in your arguments," Derrick said.

"Now, either you come willingly, or we kill your pretty little friend here," Giovanni threatened.

Grae tightened his grip on Valeria, earning a pained scream to escape her rosy lips. I flinched, my heart ached.

I took to long to answer since Grae quickly brought out a metallic gun and pressed it against her temple.

"Chanel! Don't do it!" Valeria yelled.

"Shut up." Grae immediately clutched his hand over her mouth, muffled cries were heard from her.

I couldn't let this happen to her.

"Time is ticking, princess," Giovanni sneered.

"Don't call me that!" I snapped. He couldn't do this to me.

Suddenly I heard a click come from the gun and I surrendered. "Fine! I-I'll go, just don't hurt her."

"Good. Grae, let go of her," Giovanni ordered.

"I was kind of liking her presence," Grae snickered.

I rolled my eyes. "Only if you let her go and leave her out of everything."

"You will not tell me what to do," Giovanni told me.

"I will do what I please and you won't be able to stop me," I argued back.

"Oh, I can stop you, alright," Giovanni snarled. "Now, bring the girl with us."

Grae dragged Valeria out of the forest. I froze. I was paralyzed. He was kidnapping my friend, too.

"I said you'll let her go, if I came with you willingly," I reminded him. He seemed to forget what we had spoken about seconds ago.

"If you want your friend to have a bullet through her brain then you can continuing saying things," Giovanni spoke.

He was so unfair.