xxxii.

G I O V A N N I

After seeing his brother kiss Chanel. He felt irritated that he got her too. He was sure she was the only thing that he had that Vincenzo could never get.

Now, he had her too. He took everything from him and he hadn't even realized. He was clueless and that annoyed Giovanni the most.

Giovanni was gripping Amelia's hair. She was sitting on his desk and he felt the need for a distraction.

He called her over and the next thing they knew, they were ripping each other's clothes off.

Amelia has always come to him like a puppy when he would visit Italy. He knew he could just call and she would drop everything for him.

He was used to that, so when Chanel defied him, he didn't know what to do. He hated that she didn't want him. He hated that she wasn't attracted to him when she first saw him.

No matter hard he tried to get Chanel out of his mind, she would always come back to his head. He would find himself thinking about her all the time. Sometimes he doesn't even realize she was on his mind.

It's what got on his nerves. She would never leave, no matter how hard he tried to forget.

That's what Amelia was for, to try and make him forget about her.

Although he wished it was Chanel show as here instead of Amelia. Amelia seemed to notice his distracted facial expression and decided to confront him.

"What's wrong?" She asked. Her voice was like a strained foghorn. It was nothing compared to Chanel's voice, which was angelic and sounded like gently lapping waves

He shook his head. "Nothing," he growled. He pulled her closer to him and lifted her off the desk. His lips met hers, roughly and he slammed her against the desk.

She moaned as he bit her lip. Her hands were scratching at his back and tearing at the tips of his tousled hair.

He let out low groans from the back of his throat while she was screaming his name.

He liked it like that.

She liked it like that.

They were perfect for each other.

Then, why did his mind always go to someone else?

•••

Once he kicked Amelia out again. He looked for the rest of the crew. Unknowingly he bumped into Chanel.

She was dripping wet from just being in the pool and let out the sweetest laugh. She was sent straight to the ground. Her eyes wide.

"Watch it," he growled at her.

He glared at Chanel as she hit the ground. She was always in his way and it was getting on his nerves.

His eyes trailed down her body and met with her eyes. There was fear in them. She was scared of him. He smirked, just as she should be.

He does t want her near him, he was no good for her. Neither was Vincenzo though. He hated them together.

They weren't together, though. Their kiss replayed in his head and he hated her even more.

He grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the pool area. She immediately felt a gust of cool air and her body shook. Her lips were starting to turn purple and her lower lip trembled.

She whimpered as Giovanni grasped a hard grip on her arm. She felt pain in the tender spot that was taken a hold of. She was going to get a bruise.

"Let go," she demanded.

Giovanni yanked her back against the wall. She was slammed hard and she felt the Sri leave her lungs from the force. She groaned in pain. He trapped her again, his hand that was grabbing her arm trapped it against the wall. She tried to release her arm, but he held it there. The other one landed on the other side of her face.

She tried to push him away with her free hand, but he wouldn't budge. He came towards her and intimidated her with his tall height. She immediately cowered away, her hand removing from his chest in fright.

She felt suffocated being so close to him. Why couldn't he just leave her alone?

"You need to stay out of my way, princess," he muttered. His breath smelt of smoke, her eyes watered at the horrid smell. "Make you're brain remember this this time. Don't push me."

He let go of her hand and she placed her other hand over the part he grabbed. She rubbed the pained area and tried to ease the pain.

He glared at her. "Listen here, you need to keep your slutty hands off every open opportunity you get," he snarled at her. "You look desperate."

She gasped. He was calling her rude things again. She was offended. She was hurt. She felt tears in her eyes and she tried to get away from him. All she wanted was to get away from him right now.

"Y-You don't know anything about me," She choked.

She started to panic when she felt him move his hands to touch the side of her exposed stomach.

She froze. She hated people touching her like that. Something triggered in her mind and everything she had learned about fighting left her mind. It was exchanged by horrible memories of what had happened to her.

"You're just a pathetic little rich girl, who throws a hissy fit when things don't go your way. You follow your fathers orders even though he murdered your mother," he shoved in her face.

Her heart dropped and her face paled. Her

Why would he say that? He knew that wasn't true.

He furthered his hands down her body and she tried to fight off tears.

"D-Don't touch me like that," she yelped. He stared at her then removed his hand when the tears finally fell from her eyes.

He took it too far, like always.

He ignored her pained expression and tearful eyes. He lowered his voice to a dangerous tone. "I'm telling you, the next time it won't be a warning, princess," he growled, coarsely.

He backed away from her with one last dark look and she felt the air surface back to her lungs.

"Would you stop doing that?" She yelled at him. "Stop with the empty threats, stop with the hurtful words. Just, stop already! If you don't want me here, you shouldn't have kidnapped me! You make me feel so bad about myself, when you actually feel bad about yourself.

You're self conscious that you take it out on everybody expect yourself. You act so cold, when you're really a coward, you're a coward, Giovanni. You need to grow up and realize you won't get anything by acting so cold."

Once she was finished yelling at him there were tears running down my cheeks. "What did I do?" She sobbed. "What have I done to you, that made you act so horrible towards me?"

She needed to know why he would act this way, but he would never admit to her. He couldn't even admit the reason to himself. She was right, he was a coward.

He leaned his face closer to her and her breath hitched.

"I'm not playing around with you . . ." was all he said. "I'll fucking destroy you."

He ignored her questions. He ignored her breaking down. He acted like he didn't care, but it was killing him inside.

Hurting her, killed him.

It was just how he was, Chanel would figure that out sooner or later and finally leave him alone.

She would figure out he couldn't be saved.

He was already too far gone.