xxvii.

C H A N E L

Once the limo arrived at our destination. My mouth hung open. It was a ginormous mansion. It was way bigger than my family's back in New York.

He unlocked the door with a key. This was his house.

Giovanni probably had houses everywhere. How rich was he? My father had many houses in countries as well. I never got to go to any of them abroad, though. I only got to see the one I lived in.

My father was always a rich man, he grew up rich and it was the only thing he knew. My mother married into the rich life. She wasn't rich until she married my father.

I couldn't believe my father would do such a thing to her.

We entered the house and everything looked modern and clean. The outside was beige and had a reddish brown coloured roof.

On the inside there was a staircase on either side of the foyer and a balcony. Under the balcony was the living room on the right and a kitchen in the left.

There were large windows with white curtains and a pool inside the house. I've always wanted a pool in a house. It was astonishing.

The boys dropped their suitcases and immediately jumped into the pool. They were in their underwear, but didn't care. They were laughing and having fun. Valeria jumped in next.

Giovanni never went in, instead he went straight into another room, which I assumed was his office.

"Get in, Chanel!" Valeria exclaimed.

She was in her bra and underwear. She didn't care that they saw her like that.

I was about to strip down into my bra and lace underwear when I saw an unfamiliar person. He was sat on the beach chairs by the side of the pool. He was staring at me and I immediately felt self conscious.

I didn't know who that is.

The boys splashed the guy. He got up, he seemed angry and jumped in the pool. He was already in his board shorts.

Who was he?

He splashed the boys back. It looked like he knew them.

Instead of going in, I decided against it. I kept my dress on and sat on the inclining chairs. The sun was shining through the glass window and I felt a wave of exhaustion hit me. I felt jet lagged.

When they were finished in the pool they all got out and greeted the unfamiliar guy. He had dark hair like Giovanni's expect it was cut shorter than his and buzzed on the sides.

He had green eyes and a similar scowl to Giovanni's, expect hubs looked friendlier.

"Who's this Piccolo?" He asked the gang, but was staring straight at me. (Little one)

He had a stronger accent than Giovanni, you couldn't really understand what he said.

I looked up at them through my thick eyelashes, I squinted my eyes because of the sun. What did he just call me?

"This is Chanel," Tobias answered. He reached his hands to grab my shoulders and helped me out of the chair, since my ankle was still hurt.

The Italian guy was tan and had toned abs, he was muscular and had a little stubble on his chin. He looked hot.

I didn't stand on my ankle. He stared into my eyes and smirked at me. Was he always this flirtatious?

"Vincenzo," he said his name in a thick accent. I could barely make out his name. "You are a pretty one, aren't you, Piccolo? My brother always picks the best," he smirked.