15.

Naala sat in the backseat of the escalade, watching the streets pass her by. Her phone sat in her lap, buzzing frequently from all the instagram follow requests. She had recently made her instagram private due to the amount of random followers she was gaining. One request made her laugh out loud; it was Millie. She was clearly trying to gain her attention because she had followed her and unfollowed her twice. Naala accepted the request and viewed her story. It was random clips of her at a hookah lounge but there was one thing that stood out to her. It was a picture of her and Dave, with the caption: 'These bitches don't do it like me 😝'. 

She hadn't tagged him but could see people @ing him in the comments

She hadn't tagged him but could see people @ing him in the comments. A few people had actually tagged her in as well but she hadn't seen that. Naala knew it was old photo as Dave had recently gotten Sinai's name tattooed on his knuckles which wasn't in the photo. Naala shook her head and commented, 'cute 🥺' before liking the photo and closing the app. She knew what she was doing at it was hilarious to her. 

Naala screenshotted the post and sent it to the group text chain she had with her girls. 

Taina: 🤢 what was Dave thinking?

Mia: She cute but my bitch is finerrrr 

Naala: Do I bug out or nah?

Azure: is this the same chick from the club?

Mia: no way this hoe is still going

Naala: Yes! She be calling him all times of the day swell, I'm finna bug out y'all

Taina: she's not worth it Lala

Naala: You're right, she's got one more time tho

Mia: I'm always ready!!

Taina: Sit your pregnant ass down lmao

Naala: LMAO, before Ace kill me.

Mia: Oh yh, I'm engaged,

Taina: stop fucking lying

Azure: show the ring then bitch

Naala: Mia! hurry upppp

Mia: 1 attachment