What is Love? VII

I switch POV's a lot in this chapter so sorry in advance x

Naala's POV

"Baby stop I can't take it," I moaned as Dave plunged into me from the back.

"You were talking all that shit last night," He grunted in my ear, squeezing my breasts.

He has not let up all night, I can't even feel my legs anymore. All because of Instagram, I swear me and Bri are gonna fight.

"I'm sorryyyy," I pleaded, tears gathering at the side of my eyes.

"Naala shut the fuck up, damn, he's not fucking you that good!" Priest shouted from the next room.

"Oh my God," I moaned out in embarrassment.

"I told you to be quiet," Dave laughed still going.

This nigga is still going??

"Amir stop," I panted feeling like I was gonna come. Of course he didn't listen,

"Hold it," He said speeding up.

What did I do to deserve this?

He continued to pump in out of me, until he literally groaned.

"Fuck," He said as he bussed. I came with him and we both collapsed on the bed, out of breath.

"I hate you," I panted as I tried to move away from him,

"I told you I was gonna fuck the attitude out of you," He laughed picking up his phone.

"It's 12:30 so do y'all wanna go to the strip or something?" He asked me,

"Can I sleep damn?" I said rolling over. I felt a hard slap on my ass,

"Keep playing with me," He mumbled pulling me closer.

"How you gonna slap my ass then try and cuddle me?" I asked him. He is truly mad.

"Shut up and sleep," He said lowly, rubbing my back. Instead of arguing, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I was awoken by the sound of a the shower running, I opened my eyes and let them adjust to the sudden brightness. My phone was on charge beside me and so was Amir's.

Kodi
2 unread messages.
Kodi
5 missed calls.
Mama 👵🏾
2 missed calls.

Before I could unlock the phone, the phone began to ring. I stood up and went into the bathroom.

Old Naala would have gone crazy and answered the phone but new Naala is working on maturity. So instead of going off on him and accusing him of cheating, which I really want to do; I'm gonna ask calmly.

"You're finally up," He said looking at me through the shower door.

"Your phone is ringing," I replied, "Seems important because they've called more than twice already,"

"Who is it?" He asked me, "Pick up,"

I answered the call, and put on the nicest voice possible,

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hi, Dave?" The person said back. So it's a girl hm.

"It's Naala, Dave's in the shower,"

"Oh, I will call him back," She said. Before I could reply, the girl hung up.

"It was someone called Kodi?" I said putting the phone on the counter. I watched to see if he would tense up or act funny but he didn't.

"Get in," He said moving over so I could slip in.