3.

Dave East | 11:43AM

I heard my phone ringing and groaned. People are always trying to disturb my peace - let me sleep man. I reached for my phone and saw it was Dean; my agent.

Answering the phone, I turned over and shrugged Millie's arm of me - I've warned her about all this touching.

"Where are you man?! We were meant to be at the Stylist's studio at 11:30!" Dean screamed into the phone.

I took the phone away from ear and looked at the caller ID to make sure this nigga hasn't lost his mind - he know better than talking to me like I'm one of these other goofy niggas he manages.

"Dean chill the fuck out, I'm getting ready na'" I cut the phone and proceeded to my bathroom stepping over the pool of clothes that I ripped from Millie's body last night.

I hopped in the shower quickly so that Dean nigga don't call me again. I heard footsteps entering the bathroom and kissed my teeth getting ready to hear the stupidness this girl was gonna say.

Millie was girl I started fucking with when I got back to New York and I really regret that shit. She is so fucking clingy, always wanna be under me like she my girl or something.

"Dave baby get back in bed, you promised we would go for a late lunch - why you getting ready?" she whined which irritated the fuck out of me.

I hated all that whining shit, there was nothing wrong with her voice. She knows damn well I didn't promise nothing and all that whining is making wanna punch her in the throat.

"Millie go sit down somewhere, I'm busy today - in fact get ready, Bully will drop you off at home." I said whilst getting out of the shower drying myself.

She looked hurt but I didn't care, she knew what this was when she started fucking with me.

"Can I come with you at least? Please Dave we never spend time together" she whined for the second time today pissing me off even more.

"Watch out man I need to get dressed - put your clothes on now man." I picked up my phone and shot Bully a text telling him that I had that styling shit but before that we need to drop this dumb ass off.

Millie was in a corner sniffling like I care - I was putting on my chains without a care in the world.

We got in the black Escalade at 12:01pm and Bully pulled out speeding off into the direction of Millie's house.

We pulled up and she got out all sad and shit - I gave her a nod and turned my attention back to Instagram. It was a picture of my bestfriend Love.

I haven't heard from her in 4 years and I've been stalking her instagram to see if she has a nigga. Love has always been a beautiful girl but she is looking too good on this app.

I couldn't even like the picture because she don't follow me and I don't want her thinking I'm some weirdo. I saw her sister a few days ago and man did it bring all those memories back.

I know I was wrong for leaving but New York was too toxic and I needed to get out. I should have told her when I was going but I was ashamed to leave her when she needed me - I'm the worst best friend ever - Damn.

 I should have told her when I was going but I was ashamed to leave her when she needed me - I'm the worst best friend ever - Damn