What is Love? XXVII

Comment + Vote 🤍

Omniscient
[1 day till the wedding...]
Friday, 24th March 2021

"Wait Amir," Naala moaned putting her hand against his torso to stop him from going too deep.

"You're too loud," Dave grumbled moving her hands but going slower. They both had a lot of pent up anger and sex was the best outlet. They had an hour to spare before their meeting at the school with Chloe and her parents.

Maniya had been behaving very distant. She's been eating her dinner in her room and hasn't spoken to Naala since that night. The only person Maniya communicated with was her dad.

"Fuck," Dave groaned as he plummeted in and out of Naala. Her pussy was so good that he could live in it. Naala clenched herself around him, making him groan.

"Don't do that," He said looking down at her. Naala threw her head back and panted,

"Right there," She breathed out as he hit her spot over and over again. She needed something to take her mind of the stress of the wedding and this was perfect.

"Damn baby," Naala looked up at him as he gave her deep, steady strokes. They maintained eye contact while Dave leaned down and connected his lips with hers.

Naala kissed him back sloppily whilst wrapping her arms around his neck, that familiar tight feeling building up. As they pulled apart, Dave went deeper halting any sound coming from Naala's mouth.

"Wait for me," Dave grunted as he felt Naala's legs shake on his shoulders.

"I can't," Naala moaned out, her toes curling unintentionally due to the immense pleasure. Naala was unable to hold it, the continuous strokes sending her into a frenzy.

"Shit," Dave mumbled, coming right inside of her. Dave pulled out and stared down at her.

He carefully flipped them over so she was straddling his lap. Once she caught her breath, Naala lifted herself up and slide right down onto his dick, readjusting to his size.

"Aht," Naala warned grabbing Dave's hands, stopping him from grabbing her waist. She rolled her hips expertly, lightly clenching herself around him.

When she was steady, Naala used her tiptoes to help her bounce up and down, her tightness swallowing him whole. Dave was stuck, he wasn't fucking her at the moment - she was fucking him. He felt bitched.

"Stop running," Naala moaned as she felt him trying to move her off him.

Dave felt his dick stiffen but that didn't make her ease up, Naala continued until her stomach got tight and she began to drip down his shaft, wetting her thighs and the comforter.

"You're dangerous," He smirked as Naala rolled off him and turned over, her ass tooted it the air.

"Hurry up," She moaned as he positioned his hard dick at her entrance. He entered her slowly, making her throw her head back in pleasure. Dave wanted to savour every moment, after today he wouldn't see Naala till she walked down the aisle.

The pleasure Naala was experiencing was indescribable, all her worried were gone. As he sped up, Naala started to match his strokes, throwing her ass back as best as she could.