19.

Cancun, Mexico, Day 2.

Today was their second day in paradise, and the day was jam packed. Naala and Dave had arranged for a local travel host to show them around the island. First they were going to the beach and the historic places, ending the day with a boat ride across the island.

They had told everyone to be ready by 10am and right now they were still waiting for Chanel to wake up - it was 9:57am. 

Naala huffed, "Can you go and see if she's up Amir?" She was fed up with Chanel, everyone was looking forward to sightseeing and she was holding them up. Taina and Von were seated on a love seat, quite close to any prying eyes. Mia and Ace were also seated on a seat, Mia was asleep on his shoulder - they didn't get much sleep the night before. 

Mama Sonia was on the phone, as per usual, minding her business. Dave kept looking over at her and getting a dirty look back - she was grown. 

"I ain't going up there again, if she not down here in 3 minutes, we're leaving," Dave said looking at his watch, clenching his jaw. 

"Sinai baby, fix your bag and let me take a picture of you," Naala said to Sinai, trying to distract herself from the fact that Chanel was holding everyone up. Sinai huffed but her dad shot her look, causing her to stand up straight and pose for the picture. 

"The lightening isn't good in here Lala, it would be better outside," Taina suggested, gesturing to the glistening sun by the pool.

"You're right, come on baby, Neveah you too!" Naala said leading the girls out to pool,

"I'll come," Azure shot up, she was in better spirits this morning. She opted out of the dinner last night because she didn't feel it appropriate to be surrounded by couples when she is mid-divorce. 

Both sisters led the girls out to the pool to snap the pictures. 

Liked by DaveEast and 45,900 others

LoveNaala__: My baby is so moody 🥺

300 Comments

DaveEast: Twin 💙

Latainax: don't do my niece like that 🤣

View more....

Azure decided to also post a picture of Neveah, they were on vacation after all.