What is Love? XXI

Comment + Vote
Dave's POV
"Naala chill," I groaned as she rubbed her ass on my dick, "Stop doing that,"

"I'm not doing anything," She mumbled turning over in the bed.

"You know what your doing, the doctor said no," I said to her for the hundredth time,

She huffed and pouted at me, "So you can't even go slow?"

Before I could reply I felt her fiddling with my shorts. This month was really dragging because everyday Naala whined for sex and when I didn't have sex with her she cried herself to sleep saying I didn't love her.

I pushed her hand away and got out of the bed, "I'm gonna go sleep in the guest room for now, cos you wilding,"

Naala shot up in the bed, "Whyyyy?"

"Cuz you not letting me sleep Naala damn," I said angrily, "We need to be up for the flight tomorrow and you keep playing,"

Naala tucked her lips in and nodded. Her eyes watering, "Are you having sex with someone else?"

"Man," I blew out opening the door and leaving the bedroom. Normally I would sit there and reassure her but at this point I was tired of telling her the same thing.

I walked past Maniya's door which was cracked and I saw her giggling on the phone. I pushed the door open,

"Put that up, we leaving early in the morning," I spoke catching her attention. She nodded and turned over still speaking,

"Tai I gotta go," I heard her whisper very badly. When she hung up the phone, I leaned on the wall,

"You still messing with him?" I asked raising my brows,

"We're just friends dad," She replied lowly, "I don't want anything more than a friendship,"

I nodded, "Make sure,"

"Why aren't you in bed?" She asked me turning off her lamp,

"Your mama is driving me insane," I grumbled, "I needed some space,"

"But we're are going to Atlanta tomorrow, that's not much space." Maniya pointed out,

At first, I was going to Atlanta alone, but I wasn't sure that Naala would be okay on her own with them. The doctor signed Naala off for travel but she had to take it easy, so now it's a family trip, we were only going for the weekend.

"I know but let me have one night," I said leaning off the wall, "Go to sleep," I said leaving her room.

I made it to the guest room and laid down, feeling uncomfortable straight away. The mattress was hard and the bed was cold as hell. After tossing and turning for an hour, I got up and went back to our room.

I heard Naala's soft snores as I slipped into the bed next to her, pulling her waist so she was closer to me. I snuggled into her neck making her shift and flutter her eyes open,

"You came back," She said staring at me,

"I couldn't get to sleep without you," I admitted. It didn't feel right being in the bed without her.

"Mmm," She mumbled, I leaned down and pecked her lips softly. We laid in the bed staring at each other for a while before I spoke,

"I'm not having sex with anyone else," I said lowly, "I don't want to hurt the baby,"

"When you do that it makes me feel like I'm not good enough for you," She said rubbing my arm,

"You're more than I deserve baby, don't think like that," I said palming her ass, "Trust me, I want to fuck the shit out of you but we can't"