The incident

Working for hydra was the second worst thing I had ever done, which was really saying something.
I was put in an orphanage at a very young age, it had multiple 'mutants' in it but the adults didn't know that. There were people who ran quick, people who could turn into animals or people and there were those who could manipulate the elements.
A fire burnt down the orphanage one day causing everyone in the house to exit through the front door but I was trapped in my room due to a support beam falling infront on the door, the adults tried to free me but gave up leaving me there to burn. I was only 12 but it gave me time to think, there was a window I could crawl out of and id be safe with the people I knew or I could crawl out and disappear like I was dead.

The adults were abusive to us children, they called it ' tough love' but it was really their power complexes spilling out their arse as they watched us double over in pain.

I had made my decision. I would leave.

I ran to the window scalling the walls down and just ran for it, I felt so free like a weight had been thrown off of me . It was brilliant, I managed to get to town with the few pence I had for a childs bus fair.

I had been walking for ages, my flat feet cramping in pain until I saw 2 men walking towards me. They looked friendly and they had water ( so I thought). I was about to ask them for a sip when I piece of smelly tissue was smothered over my mouth and a bag thrown over my head. I fought and struggled but passed out before I could get free.

———
The worst thing I had ever done was difficult to talk about, I was so young I shouldn't even remember it but I do.

I was a newborn, I remember laying in my crib staring at a man and woman who looked so inlove with me.
That was until my father started to break all the bones in his body ending up with him dying.
He did that because I made him..

Unlike most people who develop their powers during puberty or just before I had mine from the day I was born, if I look at people I can get in their head and do whatever I want them to do.
I didn't realise that made me a threat but apparently it did.

Unknown to myself, the men who kidnapped me worked with hydra ( something I didn't even know about) and had been keeping tabs on me since that day at the hospital.

I was dangerous and they wanted me.