Story telling.

I woke up in a white see-through nighty that I had put on last night after the few many rounds of hide the cucumber.
I swung am arm over to find bucky but was met with an empty sheet.
Oh
Spinning around I took my phone off of charge from the bed side table and saw 20 texts from a group chat that had me, Nat, wanda and sharon in.

Yesterday.
Nat: Hey y/n how's the beach house.
Nat: bet you've already done it haven't you.
Nat: you don't need to answer that if you don't want to.
Nat: we already know the answer 😉.

Wanda: They definitely have, is the water nice? Stark showed us where you are.

Today.
Sharon: wake up y/n spill all the details! X.

Me: you three are insufferable.

Nat: Yay you're awake! How is it.

Me: it's gorgeous, me and bucky actually said I love you for the first time last night!.

Wanda: OMG.
Nat: YESSS.
Sharon: YAY I'm so happy for you two!.

Me: it was very sweet.

Bucky walked into the room holding a tray of food.

Me: gtg, breakfast in bed 😁.

Putting down my phone I sat up in bed so he could place the tray either side of my lap.
He looked so proud of himself grinning from ear to ear.
" I thought it would be nice to treat you before we go"

It was sad that we had to leave but we had the most wonderful time.

" Thankyou, so what have you made"

" pancakes with golden syrup, toast and a bowl of chopped fruit with a lot of mango and pineapple since the kitchen had loads".

" you're the sweetest bucky, now come share this with me".

He practically ran next to me scoffing down a slice of toast. He had brought both orange and apple juice so I had a choice of what to drink.

———

We took another swim in the water before packing everything back up into the car. Saying goodbye to the beautiful house he reversed us out of the drive.

" goodbye dream home" I pouted my lip as the house left my view.

The drive back was full of songs shouting at the top of our lungs and little stops to buy food.
We watched as the compound came into view and we pulled into the underground parking lot.

Both of us sat quiet in the car still trying to hold on to the holiday.

" thankyou bucky, that was well needed" I smiled leaning over to his side of the car to hug him.
The hug brought butterflies to my heart, I felt so safe like this.

" you deserve it" he hugged me back kissing my cheek.

As we slowly made our way up into the compound we discussed how ridiculous and over the top they were going to be about us confessing our love to each other.
We laughed for a full five minutes before we reached the door and Sam stood infront of it with his arms crossed.  A massive grin grew on his face as he jumped into the elevator to hug us both.

" its so gross that you two love each other but its so great " he gave us both a pat on the back and left to walk into the main living area.

" surpise!!" Everyone in the team jumped up scaring me and bucky.
We both looked at each other and started bursting out in laughter.

" whats so funny dee?" Tony glared at us over his sunglasses.

" nothing we just knew you'd do something dramatic for our return".

Bucky slung an arm around me which Nat rolled her eyes to.
" you're coming with us, it's a girls day today. The boys will look after your boyfriend" .

They dragged me out of the room into Nats grabbing bottles of wine and a pizza menu on their way.

" so that's one cheese, one chicken fajita, a meat feast and a vegan pizza"

Wanda was apparently trying to not eat meat after watching a documentary.
When the pizza arrived we all sat on the sofa Nat had in her room watching Bridget Jones baby.

" so y/n I like the neck decorations they're very um adolescent". Sharon pointed at my neck as the girls laughed.
I ran to the mirror and my neck was covered in purple hickeys.

" can't believe that bastard would let me walk in the compound with those on show" men.

" I can't even begin to imagine how that happened since you haven't told us about any sex yet so clearly nothing happened" Nat was dying to hear all the details.

" ugh fine you're all so needy" I sat down pouring myself another glass of red.

" so we did it in the water whilst the sun was setting and-"

" Jesus okay get right into it bestie" Wanda said half choking on her pizza.

" and in the bedroom... a few times"
My face grew red, they sure as hell weren't hearing about the restaurant that was a bit well.. inappropriate.

" so how did you both say the magic words" they all moved closer towards me practically hanging onto all of my words.

" we were you know getting down to it and it was so loving and safe It just happened naturally".

" awwhhhh" they all squealed happy and drunk.
The night carried on telling each other stories between all of us about our scandalous sex and one night stands.

I wonder what the boys are talking about? ....