The date

Tw: mentions of sexual assault.
Stay safe lovelies

The next week after the mission was a mess, me and bucky couldn't stand to be in the same room and if we were made to we would always end up arguing.

Yesterday we ended up arguing over a spot on the sofa which we both wanted but neither of us wanted to give up, so I may have used my powers to get my own way but thats what they're there for.

I was beginning to break down in the compound, I needed a break or a day out so Nat found some guy for me to go on a date with.
The date was tonight and I had a few hours to get ready with Nat, wanda and Sharon's help with the occasional visit from vision who enjoyed watching us ' paint our faces'.

I had showered earlier and now I was being pampered, they didn't let me lift a hand to do for myself.
Nat was doing my hair, wanda was doing my makeup and Sharon was painting my nails.

" so dee has he texted you about where you're going?" Sharon asked as she blew air onto my nails to set the polish.

" I think were just going to a restaurant for some food and a drink, im actually really excited. How do you know him Nat?" The butterflies in my stomach were building up.

" he just works for Shield, I ran into him a while ago and he apologised. Seemed like an okay guy"

" remember y/n all of us are going out to Tony's gala later so feel free to bring him home and make as much noise as you please" wanda scrunched her nose up and Nats words whilst we all giggled.

" cheeky, but don't mind if I do" they all folded laughing while I covered my red face.
" alright help me find a dress, we want something sexy but not too revealing that I give him the wrong idea"

They picked out a black slip dress that was slightly showing cleavage at the top and some red heals Nat had bought at the shop a while back which she didn't wear.

" you look hot dee" Sharon smiled at me as we all took a photo in the mirror, having girl best friends was amazing and something I'd forever be grateful for.

——
" okay omg he said he's outside in his car waiting, I look good right?" The panic was setting in, I hadn't ever been on a date. Sure I'd been with guys but never been taken out.

" you look hot af dee now go and make him drool" Nat slapped my arse as I walked into the elevator looking like a id seen a ghost i was that nervous.

Walking up to his car was terrifying too, he had stepped out infront of his car so he could open my door and I was very scared id trip over my heels. Nat bought very high heels practically impossible for normal people to wear.

" wow you look amazing y/n " he gave me a hug and opened the passenger side door for me.

" thankyou, such a gentleman" I giggled at him.

The drive to the restaurant was actually alright, it wasn't awkward and I just spent time asking him about his life.
I didn't want to tell him mine and make it awkward or even worse scare him.

" here is your table sir " a table seater walked us to our table in the corner but near the bar.

" what are you having to eat lovely" he smiled over his menu.

He was very handsome, not someone I'd usually pick but his manners are amazing.

" I think I'll go for the lasagne, can't beat a good lasagne" his eyebrows raised at my order.

" wow I love a girl who can eat, better than the girls who get a salad"

" oh yeah ha" ick, lost some points there.