Summer nights

All night long my mind thought about me and bucky, my dreams were like a memory of what just happened in the mirror. It was so commanding in a good way like he had all of the control.

I woke up at 8am lying awake in bed still thinking and looking at his body, his chiseled chest, his v-line that pointed to his dick, his arm.
That arm was so... useful, im down bad.
I could feel my body sweating just thinking about the things that arm can do.

" Hey y/n" Steve knocked at the door waiting for an answer.

" don't come in" I shouted but he must not have heard.

" it's a nice day and Nat thought it would be fun to woah" he slapped his hands over his eyes. Bucky woke up during the commotion pulling the quilt up over us.
" why are you naked" he scrubbed his eyes opening then slowly to make sure we were decent.

" I don't think you want to know steve" bucky smirked making him blush and get ready to leave.

" Nat wants to have a pool day" he shouted running out of the room.
I turned to bucky smiling and slightly red. " thats embarrassing".

We both rolled out of bed to clean up in the shower before putting on our bathing suits. I put on a red halter neck bikini with small red little bottoms, bucky put on some swimming trunks with little ducks on that I bought him the time we went on holiday together.
" you look very sexy"

He walked up behind me wrapping his arms around me as we both stared at our reflections.
" oh my god you bastard" I ran to the mirror twisting my neck towards it.
He had left purple bite marks on the side of my neck in a very visible place.

" sorry" he wasn't sorry, his face looked smug and proud at the mark he made. This was good he's not afraid to be rough anymore, this feels like progress.
Leaving our room I packed a little Sun bag with towels and suncream just incase, lord knows the boys will forget to apply it.

" Hey" Nat grabbed my hand pulling me into the garden near the pool so we could get the best spot.
" Steve told me about what happened" She bit her lip trying to hold back her laughter.

" oh shut up its normal steves just frigid" I pouted at the teasing.

" and oh wow look at that mark on your neck" she grabbed my head twisting it to the side to get a better look.
" what are you two, 15?"

" give up" I pushed her hands off me " last night happened to be one hell of a night for us and I didn't even bring out the lingerie".

As I described my night to Nat, sam ran past us to the screen doors so he could offer becky an arm to the pool.
She wore a white one piece with a hole near her boobs showing her cleavage.

" sams head over heals" Sharon walked up from behind us shaking her head.

" isn't he just... anyway watch out" I pushed Nat into the pool causing a large splash from her flailing movements.
As I laughed she swam up from the water grabbing my ankle and pulling me in with her, the water was cold since it was still early and my teeth clicked together repetitively.
Bucky walked upto the pool with Steve as they offered me and Nat a hand out of the pool, we both held a smile back as we grabbed their outstretched arms and threw them in too.

" right it's on" they jumped on us pretending to push our heads under water.

" wait wait wait... bucky let me get on your shoulders and Nat you get on Steve's" we all agreed as we sat on their shoulders.

We both pushed and pulled trying to knock each other over before Wanda jumped in sending all of us tipping over.
Becky walked over to the tanning chairs with Sam still attached at her hip.
" they're so childish" she said to Sam as he looked at us all slowly nodding, if she wasn't here he'd be right in here with us.

" sorry becky but some of us actually enjoy life" Wanda shouted at her surprising us with her outburst.
All becky did was pull down the shades she was wearing to glare at us all before returning to her tanning.

The night was amazing. I spent some time with bucky in the pool with my legs around his waist making him go red, Steve started a bbq and we all got heavily plastered. So much so that Tony brought out the karaoke machine.

We all took turns singing our hearts out to songs before settling down in chairs whilst the sun started to set.
The music and the vibe felt like warm summer afternoons during a neighbourhood party.

" gang" Tony looked up at us all adjusting his head from his drunken state " I hate to do this but we have a mission"

Everyone sighed before getting up to leave the party, hopefully I'll at least be with bucky..