mission

Tw: scars, blood.

Bucky and Steve landed the plane about 20 minutes out from the hotel club our target was at, the mission was to find the target and seduce him so bucky could take him out.

" why couldn't you do this with me" I gave Steve puppy dog eyes.

" Sorry dee rules are rules ill see you in the morning, call if anything goes wrong" he looked sympathetic.

" bye " giving him one last hug me and bucky walked off the jet so Steve could take off.

" we have about 2 hours to find our target" bucky seemed quiet and reserved.

–—–—
" ugh just as I thought, its a one bed" I huffed throwing bucky the keys which he caught with his metal arm.

" its fine ill take the floor"

" good"

Getting into the flat we threw our bags into a cabinet out of site, cleaned up and got into our costumes.
Bucky was wearing a black suit with a few guns hidden throughout it and I was wearing a black sexy cocktail dress with black lace lingerie.
I looked hot.
" you don't look half as murderous when you're wearing a suit" I smirked at him but he didn't find my comment amusing only annoying him further.

" let's go he should be down there now don't take too long, ill be watching".
Bucky stormed out finding his way to the club without me.
The stairs down to the ground looked very glassy its like they put a third world hotel on top of a first world club, possibly keeps it more lowkey but it was strange to see.
Bucky was in the corner of the club watching me walk in with a whisky in his gloved hand.

Locking eyes with my target I smiled which he rewarded with a head tilt ordering me to him, I walked over sensually making sure my boobs were shown but not too trashy.

" You look too gorgeous to be here alone, got a man?" He wasn't bad looking, if he wasn't such a hydra pig he'd be date able.
" All alone sir" I smirked winking at him as he dragged me closer to his stool near the bar.
" whats your poison beautiful"

" vodka and cranberry cocktail" I stroked the side of his face with my hand which he fell into.

" God you're really something else" I could tell what I was doing was working by the growing tent in his trousers.
I turned around to see bucky had moved a bit closer, enjoying the show perhaps.
" you know sir I have a room upstairs, nice big bed and a shower with just enough space for two people" I placed my knee in between his legs on the stool teasing him.

" lead the way princess" chugging my cocktail down i grabbed his hand pulling him in the direction of the stairs,  wanting to make sure this would go the way I needed I shoved my hand in the pocket of his trousers which pressed against his now very hard dick.
I saw bucky stand up just as we left the club up to the hotel.
Taking the elevator up to my room seemed a much better option, I was right because as soon as I got in there I was slammed up against the wall and his mouth was attacking mine.

Sweeping his tongue across my bottom lip I could taste his drink and I could feel him when he picked my leg up to put around his hips.
It was possibly shameful to say I was enjoying this but when I worked for hydra I always did missions like this and some weren't that bad, others had no skill but this man did.
He sucked on my bottom lip as the elevator doors opened up to my room.

Pushing me into my room onto the bed he got ontop of me our mouths still connected and butterflies in my stomach knowing what was going to go down soon.
Just as he had unzipped the back of my dress there was a knock at the door, he ignored it.
There was another knock.
" I'll get it beautiful you just lay there and get ready" he smirked hand on the door handle.

" what the fuck do you wa-"

The door slammed open as bucky speared him chucking him backwards into the room, quite impressive considering the tightness of his suit.
Struggling on the floor the target got loose understanding this was all a setup he lunged towards me.
" you fuckung slut" he punched me causing a big gash to open up on my eyebrow.

By the time he had tried to swing again bucky was already behind him choking him out until he was unconscious then tieing him up in the shower.
" how bad are you hurt" bucky shouted walking out the bathroom freezing when he saw one whole side of my face covered in blood.

" its fine its only a little gash and head wounds always bleed a lot I have some plasters that will do until we get back to Bruce" I shrugged it off but he wouldn't give him.

" no y/n" he started walking towards me " let me take a look".

Taking steps away from him I held him still with my power " no I don't want you near me james".

" oh can you just give me a break, im in the dark here what did I do to make you hate me this much!" He shouted struggling in the mind hold j had him in.

" Stop it James" I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my body making me angry.

" No tell me what the hell did I do that was so bad"

" Stop"

" TELL ME y/n".

" I said shut up! You want to know what you did that was sooo bad to me James, do you?" He nodded " ill show you what"
I started undoing the rest of the zip on my back leaving me in the lingerie I had on causing bucky to turn his head.

" No you look at me now James, this is what you wanted now look at what you did to me!"
He turned his head towards me again and the blood ran from his face making him nauseous, my whole body from my toes to my neck was covered in scares of all different shapes and deepness.

" We worked together in hydra, you got to torture me every day. Every single one of these belong to you."

"Y/n i-"

" look at my shoulder James, nice brand mark isn't it? You gave that to me the day I was captured.. I was 12". My anger started to fade and turn into sadness as the memories flooded back.

" im sorry y/n, in wakanda they took all the bad and left me with the good.
I can't even begin my apology this is just so much" his eyes looked red like he was fighting back tears.

" yeah well now you know" I let go of the hold my mind had over him and I found some joggers and a shirt.

" I don't want to push you y/n but I need to clean that wound, I can't let you sleep in it" he went back into the bathroom to find a damp washcloth.
" may i" he looked just as broken as I did in that moment.

" quickly before I change my mind and you won't like it if I change my mind" i laughed to myself thinking about how never in my life had this man cleaned a wound on me, he might be a different man but that doesn't change his past.
He cleaned up my wound and added some plasters as I sat on the bed reading a book the hotel offered.

" im going to sleep now James, you're on the floor" I gave him a small smile which he reciprocated.

"James?"
" yeah?"
" ..thankyou"
" its okay" I knew he was smiling to himself.
" shut up"