the shot

We all sat in the briefing room still plastered from the party whilst Tony tried to explain what was happening.
Bucky and myself sat at the end of the table still sat in our wet clothes, his eyes focused on my legs stroking my thigh.
My legs instinctively closed together as my eyes felt hot with desire.

"Y/n"

His hand was moving further up my thigh with every stroke, his eyes stuck on my body.

" y/n!" Tony shouted at me.

" what" I kept my eyes on bucky not looking at Tony.

" did you hear all of that"

" yep" I was lying, I didn't hear a thing.

" alright so it's settled, we're calling Peter in so you, him and becky can do this mission"

My eyes ripped off of buckys to glare at Tony.
" you're joking" I slammed my fist on the table.
" im not going with her, she'll get me killed"

Everyone held their lips to stop their laughing except Sam who was stroking beckys hand.
" not that long ago you were this angry about doing missions with bucky, you'll warm up to eachother".

That was fair but its different, as much as me and bucky disliked each other I never doubted his loyalty to the team.
Becky was not someone I trusted.

" hey" bucky put his hand back on my leg " at least you've got Peter" he smiled reassuring.
" true, Peter wouldn't let me die" I said side eyeing becky.

We all stood up walking away from the table to get out of our wet costumes, me and becky had an hour before we had to leave which left plenty of bucky time.
I sat on the cupboard top in our room with him stood between my legs, our kisses were rough and made my lips plump with all the nibbling.

" are you sure you don't want to..." he said wiggling his eyebrows at me making me scoff.

" no casanova we only have half an hour before I leave and what I'd do with you would last a lot longer" I wrapped my legs around him bringing his hips into mine to tease.

" oh well then you better hurry on your mission" he ducked into my neck lightly kissing and sucking on the skin.
This trip was going to be a nightmare, the whole day was one big tease and we don't don't get to do it.

" y/n!" Peter ran into my room to find us in a compromising position.
His eyes widened looking like a dear in headlights.

" hi Peter" I smiled at Peter as bucky moved his head to smile at him.

" sorry for bursting in" he stood in the middle of the room awkwardly looking around the room with his lips pierced together.

" alright lover boy" I gave bucky one last peck on the lips before jumping off the cupboard top to get my bag.
I packed my ammo and guns , a few knives and my ear piece.

Peter and bucky both left the room as a squeezed into the small black fighting suit.
Swinging open the door bucky and Peter were stood facing each other staring one another down.
" come on girls let's go" I pushed them urging them to walk and stop weirdly looking at eachother.

We all walked onto the field to the quinjet where sam was stood hugging becky goodbye, he then came over to me to give me a hug too as did everyone else.
" ill fly" becky jumped in the air trying to tell us all.

" no thanks barbie I'm flying" I hugged everyone back walking straight past her into the cockpit of the jet.

We waved our goodbyes to everyone as we lifted off into the air making them all look like ants.
" this is going to be fun" I sighed smiling at Peter who just looked happy to be there, Tony wanted Peter on more missions so he could fight better with other people instead of just himself which was good since we were friends.

The flight was only an hour long but it definitely did feel like at least 5, we landed in an open field strapping our weapons to our bodies.
" alright guys, Peter I want you up top. Me and becky will be on the ground taking our guards. After we've taken them out with your help we'll go in the building".

They both nodded at my commands.
" y/n.. are you okay on this mission" Peter looked concerned since this was my first mission since, well, a year ago.

" yeah Pete isn't okay" I gave him a quick hug before he got up into the surrounding trees.

I decided to stay professionally with becky during this, best way to not end up dead.
I took out a few guards who were all grouped together by having them all shoot each other in the leg and arm.
Becky was behind me fighting with her similar skill set to Nat, she wasn't bad I suppose.
Peter was up in the trees taking out the armed guards on the roof of the building who were shooting at us.

I watched a guard near the door shoot a Bullet straight at becky so I pushed her out of the way, luckily the bullet missed us both.
" don't push me" she span around flicking hair out of her face.

" I was saving your life you idiot" I snarled back at her, the audacity.

" I don't care don't push me you jealous bitch" she pushed me back.

" woah jealous, who the hell here is jealous?" I wasn't going to fight her, not here.

" you are, because I had bucky before you and I look better"

" I don't care about buckys ex's you daft cow, I have him now that means I'm winning" my eyebrows pulled together confused as to why this was happening.

" stop lying, you're jealous that I look like this and you look like .. that" her eyes scanned my body again like in the shop.

" believe it or not becky but I love myself way too much to ever be insecure over you".

As we both argued in the middle of the field a guard unknowingly to me had got to his feet.
" don't lie" her eyes flickered behind me.

" I have no reason to-  ah" my breath taken from me as I looked down the see blood pouring from my chest.

" Y/N!" I heard Peter shout before he swung down to catch my from falling.
My vision blurred as the pain in my chest started to disappear into a numb feeling.

" no no no no" Peter cried over me as my eyes rolled back.

:)