the 3 favourites

Smut !

In-between the strolls through the village near the beach house and the cute little homemade dinners, I had the 3 most memorable sexual experiences with bucky on our holiday.

He was the most gentle but firm lover, the only other times I had experienced sex was when hydra needed me for a mission like that was all a girl was good for.
But bucky treated my with respect.. like a human.

——— the third favourite sexual experience.

Me and bucky had gone to the beach, I wore my cute bikini and he just wore a pair of black swimming trunks, we spent half an hour splashing the water at each other and another half an hour looking for pretty rocks in the water.

The sun started setting and the water felt warm around our bodies.
I wrapped my legs around buckys hips feeling like a bit of holiday shenanigans.
I grabbed the back of his neck pulling him down to meet my kiss, he held me up underneath my bum with our bodies still submerged under water.

The kiss was animalistic and felt dangerous to the touch.
" what are you trying to do y/n" bucky smirked against my lips gripping tighter on my waist.

I pulled away from the kiss attacking his neck with kisses and nibbling leaving tiny marks which created a shaking in bucky's breathing.
" do you like that" I whispered in his ear.
The growing boner in his trunks gave It away that he did.

" is this even okay to do in water" he giggled as my hands travelled down into his shorts stroking up his penis.

" yep it's not salt water I don't think.."
I actually wasn't sure but I was too horny to even think about it.

I pulled bucky's penis out of his shorts and moved the small bikini bottoms I had on to the side, rubbing him against my own wetness.
His jaws clenched together " shit".

Pushing down onto him his legs threatened to give out under him but he held us up strong using his grip to bounce me.
Our kissing became sloppy and turned more into breathing into each others mouth whilst the water around us splashed and fish swam up against buckys legs.

" crap bucky, if you can use your hand please will you" I moaned into his ear whilst pulling back on his hair.

He kept me held up with his metal arm whilst his right arm rubbed my clit sending me quickly into a shaking orgasm in the water.
" crap oh shit bucky I'm- "
My whole body melted before I had chance to even finish my sentence.
The walls inside of my closed around bucky allowing him to spill messily inside of me.
" fuck y/n... that was crazy" he panted onto my shoulder.

——— the second favourite.

Me and bucky went into town to look for some presents for the team and to buy some food, we sat down next to each other in a closed off booth.

" what should we order" me and bucky both stared at the menu carefully making sure not to go overboard on food money.

I figured out that I would buy the burger and fries but bucky had other things on his mind.
Just as the waitress walked up to us to ask for our orders bucky snaked a hand up the mini skirt I had on, I choked on the water I was drinking.

" are you okay" the waitress was surprised by the quick outburst.

" oh um yeah im uh fine now thankyou"
My legs squeezed together as bucky worked his magic with his metal arm.

" what would you like to order"

" i-uh will have the burger ANd fries... thankyou" my face was burning with embarrassment but my body was growing with pleasure as he span agonisingly slow circles on my clit.

The waitress then turned to bucky who was sat there without a care in the world.
" and for you sir"

" I'll just have the same as my girlfriend please" the waitress told us that it would be a 15 to 20 minute wait and then left.

I slammed my fist down on the table as my legs bounced.
" someone might see buck ah shit"

My orgasm was coming quicker than usual.
" I can't hold it back bucky please"
The pleasure was amazing but I was riddled with embarrassment.

" you're just going to have to be quiet y/n" bucky smirked whilst still holding a serious face.
The orgasm built up quickly and even quicker spilt over.
" hmmm crap crap crap" I tried to whisper and my body shook the whole table we sat at.

I quickly cooled down and bucky pulled his hand away licking his fingers.
I cringed at his actions.
" dude cmon this is a respectable place"
He smiled at my awkwardness as we waited for the food to arrive.

——— Top favourite moment.

After spending the whole night dancing in the kitchen listening to buckys playlist of all the songs from his time we held hands and walked up into the beautiful bedroom.

Our bodies felt at peace as we reached up to kiss each other. It wasn't dangerous or rushed, it was soft and loving as he's stroked a piece of hair out of my face.
We walked over to the bed still making out as I crawled backwards onto the bed and bucky crawled ontop of me.

Our bodies pushed together, rubbing and wanting the friction but there was all the time in the world.
He gently kissed my neck whilst slowly unzipping my dress, pulling it off but kissing every inch of body that was uncovered.
" you're so beautiful"

He whispered into my skin as he kissed the inside of my thighs giving my butterflies.
Placing his thumbs in the sides on my underwear he pulled them off my legs and threw them onto the floor.
" so beautiful"

He kissed the pubic bone right above the clit and then slowly made his way kissing down and then sliding back up with his tongue.
My back arched and my hands found his hair pulling him closer towards me.
My breathing quickened as he licked his way towards my orgasm.
" bucky"

I pulled his hair revealing his face from between my thighs, his pupils were dilated and he wore the biggest smile.
I pulled him up towards me so we could kiss not caring if he hadn't finished the job.
His mouth was wet with me and the hardness of himself pushed against his trousers.
Taking all of his clothes off and throwing them on to the growing clothes pile he climbed back ontop of me sliding his arms under my shoulders.

I wrapped my legs around his hips pulling him closer as he pushed inside of me burying his head in my neck.
We both looked in-between our bodies watching our body's merging together repeatedly.
I felt the shock run through my body as he hit my g-spot repeatedly with every stroke.
" oh bucky I love you"
Shit

His movements stopped but he stayed inside of me and his worried face looked straight at mine.
His eyes looked glazed over and his eyebrows pulled together tightly.

" do you mean that" a small smile teased his lips.

I did, I loved this man.

" yes, I really do mean that"

He kissed my lips slowly keeping our faces close.

" I love you too y/f/n"

After another soft kiss he carried on with his movements, more energy flowed between us than ever before.
We both came to a moaning finish both hugging each others shoulders whilst I stared at the scratch marks I left him on his back.
Bucky soon fell asleep ontop of me after I played with his fair and drew patterns on his back.

I love him.