wake

Me and bucky spent the rest of the night hugging each other, still sweaty from previous activities and absolutely no chance of trying to move to shower.
To say he hasn't had any in 100 years he sure knew what he was doing and that metal arm, wow.

I woke up at 5am with a slight headache from the asgardian alcohol and buckys arm wrapped around my body. Sliding out from underneath him I started to leave quietly.

" where are you going dee?" Buckys voice was tired and rough.

" umm just to my own room for a bit so it doesn't seem suspicious"

I left it at that and sped out, the night was perfect with bucky I just wasn't ready to have the whole team knowing about this.
To them we just hated each other to start with and now tolerate each other but it was more than that, my heart hurt leaving him.
It would be nice to be normal for once.

Sleeping for another few hours I got up and made my way down to the living room where Tony had managed to pass out.

" Hey" I shook his awake so he'd move his feet.

" ugh its too early y/n"

" no its not Tony it's like 9am now"

Sitting up slowly he held his head like it was going to roll off.
" where did you sneak off to last night?"

" oh I was just tired, drinking makes me sleepy and there was some arsehole at the bar".

" yeah I heard about that, Steve saw the whole thing"

If Steve saw the whole thing does that mean he saw me drag bucky away from everyone?

" anyway I'm gonna make some coffee and some breakfast you want any?"
I knew everyone would be shattered from last nights fun, me and bucky most definitely.

I made an English breakfast with eggs, bacon, mushrooms, tomatos, hashbrowns, sausage and toast on the side.
FRIDAY sent out a text to the whole compound and they were down in 10 minutes to feast.

Everyone sat down and ate my food like it was the first time they had ever eaten, their faces smiled nodding with happiness.
Peter wasn't hungover obviously but he was still in agreement with everyone else that this breakfast was brilliant.

Bucky came down after everyone else and I watched Steve dart his eyes between us, pulling my eyebrows together at him he just shook my concerns off.
After everyone had put their dishes in the dishwasher and spread around the compound I grabbed Steve and pulled him into the training room.

" why did you look at me like that?" I'm sure my eyes looked crazy right now.

" I wasn't looking at you in any specific way" he scratched the back of his neck nervously, he was lying to my face.

" Steve I know when you're lying now tell me what you want to tell me"

"... I saw you drag bucky off into the elevator and then when I checked in on you last night you weren't in your room so what was you doing?" He looked awkward but back to his protective dad ways.

I was red trying to think about an excuse but my shade gave me away.

" omg y/n! I thought you and him hated each other? Ew" his face was part disgust and part shock.

" don't judge me Steve things just happen, that was the best night I've ever had with anyone and I'd like to keep it a secret. I don't want everyone knowing about this please" I begged, my stomach turned at the thought of all the teasing we'd endure.

" I won't tell dee, just please keep the volume down" thank god we were back to joking now.

" shut up not like we don't hear you and Sharon " that wasn't a joke it was true and he knew it by how red he turned.

Me and Steve talked for a while longer until Sharon came in to take him on a date, I envied their normality. No history, no pain, just new experiences and fun.
After thinking to myself for a minute I left the training room to go find bucky to give him an explanation.

Nat walked out of the changing rooms after I left, she had heard the whole thing and she was not happy.