The hotel.

" I want to take you to a hotel for the night dee" bucky kissed my forehead as the team continued their celebrations.

" it'll cost you to have me the whole night" I smirked hiding my smile.

" don't call yourself a prostitute y/n... you're a tart at best".

My jaw fell open in shock.
" That was horrible" I laughed pushing him out of my way.

Bucky sucked air hard through his teeth like he was in pain but I ignored it.
" but seriously, go pack a little bag it'll be fun"

——
After giving bucky one last hug I ran upstairs to pack a few things. I'd put on some lingerie underneath the clothes I'm wearing as well as another pair and some shorts to sleep in.

Yep, I think that'll do I thought to myself trying to contain the happiness little getting aways gave me with bucky.
" Are you nearly done y/n" buckys head peaked around the door as I was buttoning a shirt back up.

" oo hello" he walked into my room headed straight for my shirt most likely prepared to pull it off.
" ah don't you dare, this is for later" I slapped his hands off my chest.

We both walked down through the compound and outside were bucky had called a cab for us. The hotel was in the main part of town which was surrounded by beautiful lights like Vegas.
The cab journey was beautiful as the sun set, we listened to the radio and I talked to bucky the whole way whilst playing with his hair.

" come on, the room awaits" he grabbed our bags and my arm pulling me in the direction of the lobby.
" We have a bookin under the name Barnes" bucky talked to the man at the front desk.

" yes you have the suite, enjoy your stay Mr and Mrs Barnes" he waved us off as me and bucky grew a tad red.
Mrs Barnes does sound pretty nice.
Y/n Barnes.
" come on Mrs Barnes" bucky smirked hooking our arms as the elevator took us to the suite.

The room was beautiful and large with a bath big enough for 3 people.
" awh this reminds me of our first mission" I smiled cheesily.

" you hated me back then, this is much better".
" im going to order us some food and you can shower". Bucky hugged my waist walking me towards the bathroom.

" you're not going to join me?" I pouted pulling on his shirt.

" not this time dee, you just relax in there"

And relax I did, the water had the perfect pressure hitting my shoulders feeling like a massage. I twirled around in the shower lathering mango scented shower gel all over my body.
Stepping out the shower I put on the other mango products the hotel had to offer, the mango moisturiser was a favourite of mine.

I walked out of the bathroom with the shower Robe wrapped around my body with only white lingerie on underneath.
Bucky sat on the bed with a tray of chocolate strawberries next to him smiling up at me like a proud child.
" how very romantic of you"
I crawled onto the end of the bed sitting cross legged infornt of him.

" would you like to share a strawberry madam" bucky got onto his knees infront of me and placed the end of the strawberry against my lips and his own at the other end of the strawberry.

We both bit into the middle of the strawberry pulling apart with equal amounts of chocolate strawberry.
" Hey! You ate nearly all of that" bucky pouted.
Maybe it wasn't exactly equal amounts for us both, whoops.

I slowly slid the tray away from us and climbed on buckys lap.
"Ouch" he whispered to himself quietly.

" what?"

" nothing, carry on" he leant into kiss me, grabbing my bum and dragging me closer on his lap.
The grinding had him immediately hard underneath me, the thin material of my lingerie let me feel everything sending butterflies through my stomach.
I pushed him backwards onto the bed still ontop of him and kissing down his neck. Slowly I peeled his shirt off of him.

" holy shit bucky what is that!?" A large gash presented itself on his waist, it hadn't healed.

" I think it happened during the mission, its fine it will heal. Let's carry on".

" are you sure?" I felt a bit queasy looking at it, it didn't look good at all.

" yes..please" his desperate voice brought me back to reality as I looked into his pleading large pupils.

Kissing down the middle of his stomach slowly I ignored the wound and my hands went straight to his belt.
Quickly I undid it, unbuttoning his trousers to see that he was going commando.
" wow okay" I wrapped my hand around his penis and started pumping slowly up and down focusing on putting the most pressure on the tip, every once in a while sliding my thumb over the sensitive skin that connects the tip to the shaft which made his whole body shiver underneath me.

I unwrapped my dressing gown from myself, one hand went down between my legs feeling how wet bucky had already made me whilst my other hand went crazy on bucky. I dribbled spit down onto him causing him to curse my name in a moan.
" fucking shit y/n, more please".
His hand grabbed my hair wanting to push me down further, gagging on his dick caused a vibration of pleasure through him making him thrust up eveen harder as my own heart beat was growing between my legs.

I stopped my movements on both of us to crawl closer with our bodies. My knees gripped the sides of his body tightly as I teased the tip of his penis against my clit.
" fuck" this alone was sending me over the edge.

Finally I sank down onto him with a loud gasp from the both of us.
" you feel amazing y/n" he looked at me with such desperation and admiration, he was beautiful.
Leaning slightly forward I sat on the balls of my feet giving me more leverage to move up and down on him.
After bouncing for a good 5 minutes I leant forward placing my hands either side of buckys head. This position allowed for the clit and g-spot to be stimulated at the same time.

" God yes" I continued to move up and down on him, he started to replicate the movements underneath me so when I sank down he pushed up making a firework sensation.

" shit y/n, can I speed up please" he sucked on the skin of my neck making me moan in his ear which he reciprocates with a groan of his own.

" yes do it harder" his hips sped up hitting into me with force, with every hit of the skin I felt like I was about to cum.
" im so close bucky" I pulled on his hair moaning into his neck.

" me too, me too" he panted next to my ear, our bodies were a sweating mess both hitting into each other sounding like clapping.
" I can't hold it y/n, im gonna cum" he cried into my ear with a strained voice.

" ah shit y/n" his movements slowed as he finished inside.
Feeling the swelling of his penis against my gspot sent me over the edge right after him.
" holy shit" I bit his neck leaving hickies up and down it as my body shook with pleasure.
I stayed ontop of him for a few seconds after eventually rolling over and eating a strawberry straight away.

" you are by far the sexiest woman I have ever laid my eyes on" he turned to face me still panting.

" you're not too bad yourself" I gave him a peck on the lips before sleep overwhelmed us.

" bucky..."

" yeah dee"

" are you sure that wound is okay?"

" yeah don't stress about it, I'm sure it'll be fine"....