No rest for the wicked

" Hey what are you doing up" bucky stood tall in the kitchen of the compound in just his plaid trouser pyjamas.

" umm I just needed a drink what are you doing..hey-" bucky slide close so our faces were next to each other and his warm body heated up mine.
" what are you doing James" my heart was pounding as he leaned in for a kiss.

———
BEEP " Sharon and Steve have requested everyone's presence in the meeting room as soon as possible" FRIDAY woke me up from my very confusing dream.
Dreaming of bucky, that was knew. Not something I enjoyed..

I threw on some jeans and a top and made my way down to the meeting room bumping into Peter and thor.
" ouch Jesus you guys are like walls"
I rubbed my bum standing up from where I had fallen down, them two both offering me a hand up.

" sorry lady y/n"
" yeah sorry y/n"

" its not problem, shall we all walk together boys" I smiled hooking my arms between there's with me in the middle.

" Y/n! Goodmorning, Sharon's going to be talking us through this mission today and i don't want to hear any fussing" Steve winked at me as a scowled knowing what was going to happen.

" Alright so we have another seduce and take down but there's two hydra targets, they will be in a Vegas casino and its a slutty kind of place to legs out "
Sharon looked towards me an nat who scrunched up her nose in distaste of this mission.

" y/n and Nat you two will do the seducing im very sorry, you'll be accompanied by James and Steve who will take the targets out once in a safe place".

I knew this would happen again but didn't realise it would be so soon, at least I have Nat.
————

" no fucking way do we have to wear these" I held up the tiniest black lace body suit that didn't cover up anything.

" I've worn worse"

" don't leave me tonight okay, don't want to get groped up by some old men" I laughed hearing bucky and Steve chuckle at the front of the quinjet.

The mission was easy enough, just like last time except there's two targets. The boys are going to drug them whilst they aren't looking or something like that.
" dee I promise we won't let any old men grope you" Steve laughed waving for me and Nat to walk towards the pilot area.

" you guys are going to have to change soon and make it into the club without us, we'll come right after but a different entrance hopefully no one will spot us". Steve talked until the flight had finished and we were all getting changed into our embarrassing outfits, not for the boys though no they looked smart.

—–————
" found targets, me and y/n approaching now" sticking out our hips we walked over to the bar, leaning on it and ordering a martini each.
A loud smack was heard and a burning on my arse cheek burned started to occur, holding back my anger I smiled turning around to the disgusting hydra agent.

" well hello sir, you sure know how to get a girls attention. This must not be your first time" I lightly brushed his arm as we laughed between ourselves.

" no ma'am not my first time but I know a diamond when I see one" his breath stank like cigarettes and whiskey but not im the nice way.
Over the intercoms I heard Steve and bucky arguing about what the man had done, protective mode I suppose.

" oh sir you make me blush, im here with my friend would you by chance have anyone for her" I pouted pointing to Nat.
Suddenly I was spun around and bucky was grabbing my arms.
" exCUSE me sir, but I'm talking to this gentleman here" I glared at him pulling my eyebrows together, was he trying to get our cover blown!
He let go walking out of sight but somewhere they could still see us.

" im so sorry sir, some men just don't know how to talk to a lady anymore.
Should we go to a private booth so we won't be bothered" grabbing his arm me and Nat both walked to a private area with the men on our side touching us up a ridiculously thirsty amount.
Me and Nat both sat down saving the booth as the two men walked to the bar for more drinks, I could see bucky and Steve near the bar this must be it.

" package has been sprinkled" the intercoms sounded in our ears " they will be drousy in 15 minutes then we'll take them out" Steve's soldier voice came out on missions, I think he purposely made it deeper.

Holding my ear piece down I made sure the men weren't outside " bucky are you a fucking idiot!? You couldn't blown my cover" I shouted at him.

" shut up y/n they're coming back" bucky sounded annoyed, which he had no right.
Nats jaw dropped at what she just heard as did my own, the nerve of him.
" ah our diamonds still sitting pretty, we got some fruity cocktails for you ladies".
Thanking them we took a drink then straddled the mens laps to pass the time and get adrenaline going, it would probably make the drugs work faster since me and Nat were seriously done with this mission.

———
After 15 minutes had past bucky and Steve entered the booth picking the men up and walking them out of the casino to a car where they would be sent off for questioning.
Walking up to bucky I slammed him against a wall.
" what the fuck were you thinking James!" My face was red with anger
" you could've blown the whole thing and telling me to shut up, how do you have the nerve speaking to me like that!".

He was clearly taken back by this side of me, struggling to get the words out.
" y/n im sorry i just didn't like how he touched you"

" I don't give a crap what you like and don't like James, you don't own me and you for sure don't get to put mine and Nats lives in danger for your impulsive behaviour!" My finger was in his face telling him off like a child, I was so ridiculously angry how could he think he can jeprodize a mission for some possessive issues.

" Steve, don't even think about putting me on missions with him and ill be training with Nat from now on"
Nat slung her arm around my shoulders and walked me to the jet.

" I didn't over react right?" I started to question myself now, was that right? Was he just trying to look out for me?

" no dee, he put us in danger you have every right to be angry. If you weren't beating him up i sure would've" she chuckled giving me a hug and buckling herself in.

I couldn't stop replaying what he did, his face was so angry and up close with mine like the dream I had..
Not this girl, I don't need someone telling me what I can and can't do.