dream home

" Hey Tony, you've been on a lot of holidays right" I asked Tony, Fiddling with my metal plates. I still felt bad about our past.

" well sort of holidays but it was usually just hookups ha " he giggled to himself toying with the arm of his suit.

" yeah ha well is there anywhere you'd recommend for me and y/n to go" I nervously scratched the back of my neck.

He wolf whistled and wiggled his eyebrows " ooh you and y/n wanting to spend some sexy time away from the group I see how it is, there's a place next to a beach down near the coast I'll text you the address"

" that's great thankyou" I walked away smiling to myself, this was going to be great.

——— pov y/n

" what do you think they're talking about " Nat asked as me, her, Peter and wanda all looked behind us at bucky and stark.

" bucky's taking me some place soon so maybe its about that"

" awhhh" Nat and Wanda synchronise together.

" yes I know its very cute" I scrunched my nose up in excitement.

" you and bucky gonna get down to business ay" Nat elbowed me smirking.

" ewww" Peter fake threw up.

" you'll understand one day kid" Nat threw a pillow at him which he let hit his face.

Bucky started walking away from Tony so I got up and followed him.
I snuck up behind him in the hallway and jumped on his back.

" guess who" I covered his eyes whispering into his ear.

" Steve come on I have a girlfriend now" bucky grinned against my hands shielding his face.

" cheating on me with Cap are we" I got off his back and stood infront of him with my arms around his neck.

" Thats a secret I'll never tell"
I smacked his chest and cringed.

" im going to kill Peter and Sam for showing you gossip girl, that's unforgivable".

" it was actually quite good"

I shook my head smiling.
" anyway mister, find anywhere for us to get away?"

He grinned big at me kissing my lips and then my forehead.
" its a surprise "

I didn't necessarily hate surprises but I didn't like them either but I'm sure he would give me the best time.
" you should start packing a weekend back though, probably bring thin clothes and possibly a swim suit"

We both walked to the room whilst I continued to pester him for answers but he never gave in finally throwing my into my own room to pack.
Party pooper

I packed a few skirts, tops and a beautiful black halter neck bikini. The set was gorgeous and the bottoms showed off enough booty without being completely thonged.

Bucky tapped on my door and walked in with sunglasses on and a ' hawaiian shirt'.

" you look, interesting" I chewed the inside of my lip holding back a smile, as silly as he looked I can't deny how he still managed to look hot.

" don't make fun of the fit y/n, im feeling fly" some slang he had picked up somewhere filtering itself into his vocabulary.

I raised my hands up in surrender
" no words of mockery have been said".
Not verbally anyway, mentally maybe.

He walked into the room and fully zipped my bag all the way up and picking both of our things up.
Tony had given us a car for the weekend after we begged, it was a lovely jeep.
Not Tony's usual taste but it was definitely mine.

Hugging the girls, Peter and Sam goodbye bucky opened the passenger door for me to hop in.
" such a gentleman" Nat yelled clapping her hands.

The ride was long ish but it was great  we talked about everything under the sun and sometimes sat in comfortable silence just listening to the radio with my feet on the dash.
He told me about his sisters and how much he missed them and I told him about the ' family ' I missed in the orphanage.

His presence brought me a lot of comfort which I didn't know was possible, a year ago I would've had a panic attack sitting in the same car and the winter soldier but now I know he'd never hurt me.

Pulling into a drive we stopped at a gorgeous beach house that even weirdly enough had its own pool even though it was a 5 minute walk to the beach.

" wow this is gorgeous bucky well done im massively impressed" I played with his hair as we sat still in the car taking in the beautiful sight.
The sun setting near the water caused everything to look orange.

" let's go take a look" he jumped out of the car speeding to my side and offering his metal hand for me to jump out of the jeep with.

" Continue with this behaviour and we won't be leaving the bed this whole weekend" i bit my lip out of habit.

" that's a threat I'm most definitely not worried about" he smirked and winked at me as we walked hand in hand to the front door.
Opening the front door brought us into a sage green and plant themed kitchen which I immediately fell inlove with and then into the rest of the house which gave a woody beach vibe all throughout the house.

The two bedrooms were both master bedrooms with on-suites, the sheets plane white and fit so well with the house.
This was it, this was my dream house which I get to spend a weekend in with my dream boy.

" oh yeah this weekend I'll have you begging boy"
I whispered in his ear and sprinted to my suitcase.

" come back" he chased after me around the house.