Hammered

" you what!" Sam stood up slapping me on the back.

" don't make me say it again she'll kill me" the boys said that y/n would be talking about our holiday so that meant I could too.

" come on bucky boy tell us again" Tony pulled down his glasses winking at me.

" we were in the restaurant and I slipped my hand under her skirt, there! Don't make me say it again" I felt guilty telling them these things.

Peter sat curled up in a ball trying to block out what the boys were saying the whole night and eventually wandered off after we talked about the restaurant.

" was lady y/n okay with that " thor pointed his hammer at me accusingly.

" of course, I'd never do anything without knowing she was okay with it"
This conversation was making me very uncomfortable.

" glad to here it buck, now tell us about how you both said it!" Steve smiled ear to ear, he was a sucker for a romance.

" we were getting down to business and something must have sparked in her because she was the first to say it but she shocked herself I think"

" that's cute I guess" sam stood up and walked over to the bathroom in Steve's room where all the boys were.

" so men, how about some alcohol" Tony stood up shouting to FRIDAY to get someone to bring up lots of alcohol.

———— pov y/n.

It was around midnight when Peter walked into Nats room seeing all of us dancing and drunk.

" heyyyy it's p-peterr" I swung an arm over him and brought him into the just dance line.

" y/n, are you okay with Mr Barnes telling everyone about what happened on your holiday?"

A slight chill ran down my spine.

" um which bits do you think I wouldn't be okay with"

" the restaurant thing?" Peter asked shyly.
That cock, that was private, yeah he could tell them about sex but not that.
My face was bright red as I stormed out of the room down the hall into steves room.
I kicked the door open to see all of them with their tops off drinking and also dancing.

" Barnes! Get out here! Now!"
I shouldn't be this angry and I knew I shouldn't but I was too drunk to care.

" yes my love" he stumbled out of the room, thor must have given him the asgardian alcohol.

" don't call me that you.. you traitor"

Everyone stood hanging out the door frames looking into the hall.

" what did I do?" He turned to Steve who shrugged back at him.

" You Told Them about" I lowered my voice " about the restaurant.. I didn't tell the girls about that, why did you tell your boys".

I wasn't angry anymore just embarrassed that they would look at me in a different way.

" I didn't realise- they told me you would have told your friends about it" he twisted pointing at Steve, sam, Tony and Thor who all crouched back into the room. Bruce had elected to not getting drunk and rather just watching after the boys.

Nat, wanda and sharon walked up behind me stroking my arms.
" whats going on dee" Nat hugged me from behind.

" just something private on the holiday that I didn't really want people knowing"

" what was it?"
Great now I guess everyone should know.

" we were at a restaurant and just did some stuff" I shrugged my shoulders looking down at my feet.

" it doesn't sound that bad y/n" the girls told me making me feel better.

Bucky walked up to me wrapping his large arms around my body.
" im sorry y/n"

" it's okay buck I forgive you, I think its just the alcohol and the tiredness.."
I sighed into his body, his warm beautiful body.

" how about we go to bed yeah"
Bucky walked me back into my room so we could sleep, it had been a long day for us.
Walking into my room we stopped at the doorframe.
" um Pete why?"

Peter sat on the middle of my bed with his legs crossed staring back up at us.

" sorry I didn't want to hear everyone talk about you in that way again"
He scratched the back of his neck twiddling his fingers.

" you're too sweet Parker but I'm really tired so-"

" yeah about that... If I come back to my house at this time aunt May will kill me and I think Mr Stark is too drunk to find me a spare room so could I by chance possibly sleep on your floor"

He gave us a fake cheesy grin and puppy dog eyes.
Me and bucky both looked at eachother and rolled our eyes.

" okay Peter but don't keep us up"

He got off the bed and I found him a few sheets in the cupboard for him to sleep on which he was more than grateful for.
" and if its no trouble y/n, could you guys please not kiss"

I laughed into my pillow and bucky kissed my shoulders loud to annoy Peter.

" okay Peter we won't kiss"

We all fell asleep quickly, the packing and the trip and then the jumping around with alcohol in our bellies knackered us all out.
The compound was so quiet it was like heaven.

A/n: For the people who are going to watch sebs new film he's in, please don't over sexualise or bodyshame him. He's very proud of his film!
<3