Girls

Steve came at about 10 in the morning with a few agents to get rid of the man in our bathroom.
Me and bucky walked in silence to the quinjet which was expected, opening up to him yesterday drained me and I still needed to see Bruce about the big gash on my eyebrow.
Not happy about another scar but at least eyebrow scars look good.

" y/n!" Steve bounded over to us picking me up in a tight squeeze.

" Hi Steve, don't kill me as soon as you see me Jesus" I coughed out as he put me back down.

" what happened to your head dee?"

" That hydra man hit me pretty hard yesterday and it hasn't healed as quick as I should be doing so it must be deep" shrugging my shoulders I walked past the two beefy men onto the jet.

" How did he manage to hit her Buck?" Steve crossed his arms like a protective dad after a first date.

" sorry Steve he slipped out my tackle, im just a but rusty thats all"

Both of them walked onto the jet where I was sat in twiddling a knife between my fingers like a pen.

" im putting you two in extra training together" Steve sat down not daring to look at my face.
It wasn't anger though it was a bit scared, fighting with him reminds me too much of what happened at Hydra.
" Steve can I train with Nat please" my heart was starting to face im sure they could both hear it.

" im sorry y/n but Nats all up to date, you can train with her on the side but I need you to mainly train with Buck"

I huffed an " okay" looking like a tantruming child in the co-pilot chair.
I turned around to bucky and he gave me a sympathetic smile, after yesterday he realised he had pushed me too far.

———
" y/n!!" I could see Nat and Wanda running up to the quinjet before it even touched the ground.
Steve dropped the parachute drop walk so I could run and jump out before it even hit the floor.
Since I was like Bucky and Steve it didn't hurt when I did a badass superhero landing then bolted it to my red faces out of breath friends.

" You two look like tomatos, you didn't even run far" I joked hugging them both in a three way hug.
" Shut up dee not everyone has super syrum" Nat slapped my arm whilst Wanda backed her up with her hands on her knees trying to not puke.

" Wow Wanda you're even worse ha" I got picked up and thrown for that.
In a way mine and Wandas powers were similar but I could make people throw themselves not just throw them.
Also I've had mine since I was born so I have control but Wanda not so much.

" race you back im going to Bruce!" I shouted back already half way to the building.
Walking into Bruce's lab i saw Tony tinkering around with bruces stuff which made Bruce nervous, Tony knew what the hulk could do but he loved to see it.
" Bruce would you stitch me up" I smiled
" yeah how come you're not healing dee" he walked up to me walking me to a chair, he was very gentle with everyone.

" its just too deep i think"

" How was robo-cop" Tony stood up throwing me an energy bar.
" shut up idiot.. I actually ended up showing him the scars" I said looking down.

" you what!" Tony shouted.
" don't shout at her Tony you don't know what happened, what did happen".

" thanks Bruce, he just pushed too far and I wanted him to stop so I showed him then he cleaned my wound and slept on the floor". A half smiled at Bruce as he finished sewing my head up.
" well I guess he'll stop pestering" Bruce looked at Tony who looked angry.
Tony was as protective as everyone else with me even if he didn't show it.

Tony stormed out Bruces lab most likely to shout at bucky but I didn't care anymore.

——

"Y/n were having a girls movie night downstairs so come on and grab your alcohol, I'll get the sweets" Wanda smiled walking out of my room dragging me behind her.

" hey Wan did Tony yell at bucky earlier?" I swallowed my spit hoping for a no.
" oh yeah he was very angry, he went all dad mode on him".

" oh right ha.."

Nat was sat on the sofa with popcorn and doritos waving us over as we came out the corridor.
" hey come on were watching love actually"
We all smiled together, love actually was a great film and we watched it everytime one of us was feeling down so im guessing Tony told them why he was yelling at bucky.

The film was amazing as was the wine and ice cream, they really knew how to make me feel better after a long day.
We all passed out on the sofa after starting on a second film with my head in Nats lap and Wanda resting her head on my thighs.
They were everything I wished for when I was a little girl.