Bucky pov

Why would I do that?
Whats wrong with me?
She was so angry with me, she was probably terrified when I grabbed her like that. I didn't even think about our past, so stupid.

" do you like her?" Steve had sat down infront of me at the dinner table without me even realising.

" what?who?"

" y/n, I saw how you got jealous when that agent touched her. So im asking if you like her?" Steve looked angry, protective of y/n.

" no of course not... even if I did sh-"

" she'd probably be more angry with you" he interrupted me, he was right though y/n and my past was too painful for her.

" yeah I know Steve, I'll keep to myself next time thanks" I walked off too my room passing y/n's,  she was playing music on a speaker.
She had good taste the song was very relaxing and I could here it from inside my room down the hall.

I'm such an idiot, there's no reason for me to like her. We've done two missions together and did a bit of running which I already managed to mess up.
I can't even bring myself to talk to her, seeing her shouting at me was upsetting and very surprising. I was hoping to create a new friendship but evidently destroyed all the foundation in one night.
Nice going Buck.

I could here her open her door and walk past my door to get to the stairs.
She was singing a song and her voice sounded angelic, I never knew she could sing.
So many things I don't know about her, maybe I used to before wakanda and during our time together but by the look of her body I don't imagine we were friends.
She never seemed insecure about her scars though, she always walked around with skin showing even if the scars were out. It was beautiful..shes beautiful.

" What are you getting yourself into Buck, this could never happen". These thoughts tortured me all night long.

Sorry this is short, more to come obviously.