🔪 Chapter 6: Orientation Day (UPDATED)

Edited on: 12/17/2023

Aurora's POV

Orientation day is today and we just finished getting dressed.

"Heather, are you done? Eddie is probably waiting for us already." I said, grabbing a small bag and putting in the stuff I needed for today.

"Yeah, I'm done." She said, walking out of the bathroom.

"Cute outfit, Ro." She said, looking at my outfit. A white top with puffed sleeves, denim jeans, and white sneakers. I kept on adjusting my glove and I'm trying to brush off the fact that it looks out of place. But I just have to live with it.

"Thanks, I like yours too." I complimented her outfit. Heather is wearing a black turtleneck shirt, a black and white long-sleeve plaid polo, denim jeans, and black Converse shoes.

"I feel like I just lazily put this outfit on or I just roll out of bed and just put on whatever I can find in the closet."

"You still look fine. Anyways, you ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah, just let me grab my phone." She said, walking towards her study table. "And we're good to go."

"Okay," I said and we walked towards the door. I open the door and head out.

"Hey Aurora, Heather!" We turned around we saw Lisa and Sophie walking towards us, holding hands. "Love your outfits."

As always, Sophie and I have the same style, only Sophie is more girly than me while Heather and Lisa have the same style as well but it seems that Lisa is starting to like wearing dresses.

"Yours too," Heather said. "Where is the orientation gonna be held again?"

"They said at the gym. Everyone is going there actually so let's just follow them." Sophie said.

"Should we go the ramp or the stairs?" Heather asked and seeing the small gleam in her eyes, I can tell she wants to go down the ramp.

"Let's just take the stairs," I said. Heather and Lisa look at each other and they smirked.

"We'll take the ramp while you guys will take the stairs." They started going towards the ramp and go down as quickly as they can, turning it into a small competition.

"Let's just go Sophie," I said, shaking my head and laughed.

"Okay. By the way, you look so cute Ro, love your outfit." She said.

"Thanks, you too," I said.

"So how are things with you and Eddie?" Sophie asked.

"We're doing okay. I'm very happy with him. I can tell you and Lisa are doing okay as well."

"Yeah but relationships are not always about the butterflies in your stomach or sunshine and rainbows or stuff like that. There were times we would fight but we would talk things out and just make things work." She said.

"I get that," I said and we just arrived at the first floor and we saw Heather and Lisa panting after running down three floors.

"What happened to you guys?" Sophie asked, approaching Lisa.

"We... just... run a bit too fast." Heather panted before fixing herself.

"There you guys are," Eddie called out. I walk towards him and he wraps his arm around me.

"Aww, you two look so cute!" Sophie squealed.

"And Eddie, you cleaned up nice." Lisa said.

"I'm just wearing something casual. Is the jacket too much?" He asked me, and I look at his outfit. He's just wearing a denim jacket, white shirt, a pair of black jeans and black sneakers.