May 2024 Author's Note

Hello there! I hope you are all doing well!

First of all, I would like to apologize for the very long wait of editing and updating this story. I have more free time right now but I still have school cause it's now finals season so I decided to use the time I have right now to edit and update the sequel. And finally, the sequel is no longer under heavy editing! I hope it's worth the wait.

The Stepbrother story (first story) reached 930k reads! Thank you so much for the endless love and support you guys have been showing by reading and voting my story! You guys are just the best and amazing! I appreciate it so much!

Thank you so much for reading my stories and thank you for taking the time to read them!

Also thank you for waiting so patiently in order for me to finish editing and updating the sequel!

I have plans for the prequel but I'm not sure when I'll start updating new chapters since I'm gonna be busy studying for my final exams. As for my other stories here on Wattpad, I also have plans for them but I also don't know when to update.

I have upcoming stories to be updated/uploaded here on Wattpad so I hope you'll look forward to them!

Once summer vacation starts for me, I hope I'll find the time, energy and motivation to write more here on Wattpad.

But for now, I have to get through my last days of school and also get through my final exams so there will be a lot of studying and I'll be a bit busy. I can't believe I'm gonna be a 2nd year College student in the following school year! Going back to school after two years of taking a break from it was a bit frustrating but it was worth it as I enjoy my time while adjusting myself in a whole different school/environment after being in the same school for so many years.

College can be difficult. There are good and happy times but there are also bad and stressful times. But I know everything will be worth it once graduation will be near. I still have to adjust myself but I know I can push through any obstacle and challenge along the way.

I hope you guys are doing well. Please stay safe and healthy and don't forget to take care of yourselves.

Well, this concludes my final note on this story.

Again, thank you so much for reading!

"The Stepbrother II: Hide and Seek With Vengeance" is officially finished and updated!

See you around in my other stories! Feel free to message me if you need anything to talk about and I'll try to reply back when I can! 

That's all and take care!

-emopastelgirl ❤️❤️❤️