🔪 Chapter 17: Poison (UPDATED)

Please Read! Trigger Warning: Mention of Blood, slight Graphic Content, and Poison

This chapter contains mention of blood, slight Graphic Content, and Poison that may be upsetting for some readers. Please proceed at your own risk or you can skip to the next chapter.

Edited on: 03/05/2024

Steven's POV

After cleaning up the gym, we were instructed to take the rest of the day off. I was kinda upset that I wasn't able to see Aurora around the campus. I head off way earlier than Mr. Creed, so I don't have to handle him. I swear every time he gets his nose into my business, it makes me wanna kill him or choke him or even snap at him right at the spot. But of course, I learn how to control my temper but that will not last for long.

I decided to head off to run some errands, on my way to the grocery store. Luckily, I have enough money left inside my wallet. But I have some things to buy in mind.

A few minutes passed and I already pay for the groceries that I bought. Some are the usual stuff that I always buy like coffee, sugar, some water bottles, bread, and eggs. And some... 'cleaning' stuff.

Now I'm heading back to the apartment building. Once the elevator doors opened, I head towards the door to my apartment and I saw none other than Mr. Creed, coming out of his door.

I let out a sigh and continue walking.

"Mr. Creed, do you need anything?" I asked.

"Oh, there you are, Seth. Perfect timing. I was just about to knock on your door. I'm out of coffee and I was hoping if you could share some of your coffee for me?" He said.

Normally I would get internally annoyed but I look at my bag of groceries and I have something in mind.

"Sure, I will just bring it to you once I finished making your coffee," I said.

"That's nice of you, Seth. Just knock on my door twice." He said, handing the cup to me.

I grab it and I just put it inside the bag of groceries. He opens the door and I look at the inside of his apartment quickly. His dog is not there so I guess it's gonna be easier for me.

I twist the doorknob and I head inside of my apartment.

I whistle for a bit while putting my stuff away. I pull out my phone and I play the same music as always.

I pull out Mr. Creed's mug and put it on the table. 

I put on some latex gloves and I decided to wash the mug. After washing the mug, I put it down.

I grab the kettle and I pour some water into the kettle. I then turn on the stove and put the kettle down to heat up the water.

While waiting, I pull out all of the stuff that I bought and put them away. I pull out the jar of coffee and I open it.

I grab one of the spoons from one of the drawers and take a three scoops of the coffee. I grab the small jar of sugar, which I will refill later, and take two spoons of sugar into the mug.

I check the kettle and it seems to be boiling hot already so I turn off the stove and I pour the water into the mug but I stopped to make room for some more liquids that I'm about to pour into the mug.

I went back to the half-empty bag of groceries and I pull out a small gallon of bleach and ammonia. But I stopped and decided to pour something else in his coffee.