🔪 Chapter 24: Get Out o̶f̶ m̶y̶ H̶e̶a̶d̶ (UPDATED)

Please Read! Trigger Warning: Blood

This chapter contains blood that may be upsetting for some readers. Please proceed at your own risk or you can skip to the next chapter.

Note: For laptop users, play this music on YouTube as you read along with the story. For phone users, play this music before or after reading the story due to the feature of Wattpad, where the music stops when you read further. The link to the video will be shown right after. Anyway, enjoy reading!
_________________________________________

Edited on: 05/04/2024

Steven's POV

It's been a few days since the little... 'incident' of Mr. Creed. The setup worked and I got away with it.  Again. It felt good and I want to do more.

Even though I didn't have my hands stained with blood, I was satisfied by the scene that I'd caused. I remember the look on his face while he was busy choking.

Then blood starts to come out of his mouth.

I also remember the look on his face when I told him that I killed his sister. His eyes widened and they were filled with fear. 

I guess this is what he gets for putting his nose into my goddamn business.

"Seth." I heard a familiar voice calling my name but I just ignored it. I am all alone in my apartment.

"Seth." There's the voice again.

It sounded like... Mr. Creed. 

I must be out of my mind.

He's dead.

He's dead.

I killed him.

"Seth, why did you do this to me?" I saw the figure of Mr. Creed in the mirror. His eyes are staring right at me and blood starts coming out of his mouth as he talks. I screamed as I stumbled backward and I ended up bumping into one of the end tables and I heard something fall and shatter.

I looked down and I realized it was an old vase. I let out a sigh and I bend down on one knee and start picking up the pieces.

"He's not real. He's not real. He's dead. He's dead." I muttered to myself, picking up the broken pieces of the vase.

"Of course, he's not real, silly. Well, not anymore that is."

"Shut up," I muttered to myself again. I picked up another piece but then I felt a sting on my finger. I dropped it and I could see red liquid and I just lick it off.

"Think about it, Steven. Everything that you have done in the past will come back to haunt you. You get away with things after all."

"Didn't I tell you to shut up?"

"I'm just saying, Steven. You've been hearing and seeing things lately and it's all in your head. You're about to go insane."

I get up to throw away the pieces and I continue taking small breaths at a time. He's probably right. Maybe I am going insane. But not everything is made up. 

"Just give it up, Steven. You won't get away with things any longer."

"I can't... I can't give up." I said, walking towards the wall where I posted my work of art.

"Ah yes... It's all for her. You have also been touching yourself, moaning out her name almost every night. Sometimes you do it again when you wake up."

"Let's just say that I couldn't help myself. I'm not going insane."

"Stop denying it."

"She's the one who turned me insane. Yet, she's everything I need and wants in life. I'll have her in my arms again. And I can do whatever I want with her." 

"Good luck with that."

"I said... shut up. Get out of my fucking head." I said as I grabbed my hair and I shut my eyes.

"Get out of my fucking head. Get out. Get... out."

Everything went silent and I opened my eyes. The voice stopped and I found myself alone again.

Wait... of course, I am alone. He's all in my head. Or I've been talking to myself all along.

Edited on: 05/04/2024

________________________________________

Hello there! Here's the latest update and I hope you enjoy reading this chapter!

Here is the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9WsZoceais&ab_channel=RyanCreep

Due to the feature of Wattpad, the music stops when you read further into the story since back then, the music didn't stop while you continue reading the story or chapter. So it's best to use a laptop to play the music while reading this chapter.

Sorry if this chapter is a bit short. I couldn't think of anything else while writing this chapter and I feel a little bit sleepy haha.

New chapter coming soon! And the next update will be another special "the stepbrother" art featuring our protagonist, Aurora.

That's all!

-emopastelgirl^_^

Edited on: 05/04/2024