🔪 Chapter 26: Threats (UPDATED)

Please Read! Trigger Warning: Blood, Mention of sharp object (knife), Mention of poison, Mention of rape and sexual abuse, and Mention of abortion

This chapter contains Blood, Mention of sharp object (knife), Mention of poison, Mention of rape and sexual abuse, and Mention of abortion, that may be upsetting for some readers. Please proceed at your own risk or you can skip to the next chapter.

Edited on: 05/05/2024

Aurora's POV

It was just another same day and my last class was about to end. 

A few minutes later, the bell rang and everyone immediately left the room.

"Don't forget to turn in your assignment tomorrow, after class. And if you want to submit it early, the better. See you next meeting." The teacher said as he started packing his stuff.

I left the room and started walking back to the dorm building. On my way, I saw Cora and it looked like she was talking to someone but from my perspective, it looked like she was talking to the wall.

She saw me and waved at me. I wave back and she starts walking together with someone. But the other person walks away, not following her but looking in my direction.

It must be the janitor that she mentioned.

I walk towards her and by the look on Cora's face, she seems happy.

"Hey, Ro." She spoke and I smiled at her.

"Hey. Who was that guy you were talking to earlier?" I asked.

Her cheeks suddenly turn red. "It was the janitor that I told you about. We exchanged phone numbers and maybe we could hang out or something like that."

"Ah, I see," I said.

"Hey, Aurora." I heard someone calling out my name, I turned around and saw Leo approaching us.

"Oh, hey Leo. It's been two weeks already so it means you're moving back to the dorm room?" I asked.

"Yeah. So did you and Eddie do something in the dorm room while I was gone or something like that?" He said in a teasing tone.

"Well... sort of like that. But we didn't do anything else I swear. But how did you know? Did Eddie tell you?"

"No, I was just guessing. Plus I know some of my friends have been doing that with their girlfriends as well." He said.

"Um..." Cora spoke and I mentally slapped myself since I forgot that Cora and Leo don't know each other.

"Oh sorry, Leo... this is Cora. We're in the same class as you. First period." I said.

Cora and Leo introduced themselves and we had a small chat together while we were on our way to the dorm building.

Steven's POV

I watched from afar as the girl named Cora walked together with... my Aurora and... with some guy. And he seems to be close with Aurora. 

Way too close, which makes my blood boil.

That guy doesn't know what's coming for him.

I'll deal with him later.

I'm gonna leave him with a warning.

I'll be keeping a close eye on him.

Leo's POV

A few hours have passed and it's already nighttime. I was just hanging out with my friends and I am now on my way back to the dorm building since it's almost curfew but I don't care.