🔪Chapter 30: Madness of Steven (UPDATED)

Please Read! Trigger Warning: Mention of Abortion, Physical Violence, and Hostage Situation

This chapter contains Mention of Abortion, Physical Violence, and Hostage Situation that may be upsetting for some readers. Please proceed at your own risk or you can skip to the next chapter.

Edited on: 05/06/2024

Note: For laptop users, play this music on YouTube as you read along with the story. For phone users, play this music before or after reading the story due to the feature of Wattpad, where the music stops when you read further. You may repeat this video if needed. The link to the video will be shown right after. Anyway, enjoy reading!
______________________________________

Aurora's POV

After we found a place that was distant from the others, I tried to stay calm and I held onto Eddie's hand.

"Ro, Eddie, what is going on?" Stefan asked.

"A lot of things happened," I said. "I think Steven is here."

Stefan's eyes widen and he runs his fingers through his hair. "He can't be..."

I pull out my phone and show him the pictures of my messed-up room that I took.

"He trashed our rooms and he even posted photos of me and put a lot of notes and letters. Then the other night, he attacked and threatened our friend. And now, he hurt Heather, and now she got sent to the hospital." I explained.

"Shit. How does he even know that we're here?" Stefan asked.

"He probably disguised himself here in school and now he knows that Aurora's here and we're all here... he's trying to do something," Eddie spoke.

"He probably knows..." I mumbled to myself. "He probably knows. That's why he's doing this."

Steven's POV

I could have sworn I saw Aurora and that Eddie guy walked in here with some other guy.

I turned left and I caught a glimpse of Aurora. I walked back to the side of the wall and decided to listen to their conversation.

"Shit, how does even know that we're here?" Wait... that voice sounds familiar. Could it be... Stefan?

"He probably disguised himself here in school and now he knows that Aurora's here and we're all here... he's trying to do something," 

Just you wait...

"He probably knows. That's why he's doing this." Aurora spoke and I furrowed my eyebrows.

I don't know what she's talking about.

"Knows about what, Ro?"

It got silent all of a sudden. I slowly take a peek at them and I pull my head back.

"This sounds crazy but..." Aurora spoke and I listened to her attentively. "I think he knows that I aborted the baby."

I paused and I could hear my own heart beating faster. I feel numb all of a sudden. 

She did... what?

"You heard her Steven... she aborted the baby. And you were such a fool to believe that she kept the baby."

I can feel my heart beating even faster and I can feel my blood boiling up. 

No... she's lying.

She's lying!

She's lying!

"She is not."