🔪Chapter 35: It's Over (UPDATED)

Please Read! Trigger Warning: Physical Violence, Sexual Harassment, Mention of Stabbing, Mention of sharp object (Knife), Shooting, Mention of Rape, Mention of Abortion, and Mention of Abuse

This chapter contains Physical Violence, Sexual Harassment, Mention of Stabbing, Mention of sharp object (Knife), Shooting, Mention of Rape, Mention of Abortion, and Mention of Abuse that may be upsetting for some readers. Please proceed at your own risk or you can skip to the next chapter.

Edited on: 05/06/2024

Aurora's POV

Steven kicked the doors open and I realized that we were back at the gym.

Steven then throws me to the ground and when I make contact with the floor, I feel the painful feeling in my head again as I groan in pain.

"Now that it's just us and us alone, why don't we do this as carefully as we can?" Steven spoke as he started circling me.

"Steven... please stop this," I said, looking around the floor and I spotted the gun and the bullets from afar. They probably slipped out when Steven threw me to the ground.

"I will stop if you play nicely darling. Why don't we have some fun first, shall we?" Steven asked as he started dragging me.

He stops and then pinned me to the floor and now he's on top of me and my eyes widen.

He leans forward and I look away, facing the other way and he ends up placing kisses on my neck.

"Let's play a different game. How does that sound?" He whispered and he then started unbuckling his belt slowly and I saw his knife sticking out from the pocket of his jacket.

"No, please!" I begged. "Steven, no!"

"We should have played my games nicely but you wouldn't listen to me 'cause you're fucking stubborn as always." He said. "Now, hold still."

I reached my hand out and grabbed his knife and I stabbed him in the arm and he screamed. I kick him on the stomach and I move away from him and start running towards the gun and bullets.

But then he grabbed my leg and started pulling me back. 

"You get back here, you fucking bitch!" He shouted.

"No!" I shouted back and I kicked him again but this time in the face.

I quickly get up and run towards the gun, grab some bullets, and quickly put them into the gun.

I looked up and I saw the music box. I look at Steven who is about to get up from the floor. I quickly walk towards the music box and grab it.

"No..." Steven spoke.

I looked up and I saw Steven standing up, pulling out the knife from his arm.

"Aurora, sweetie... what are you gonna do with my music box?" He asked while keeping an eye on the music box that I was holding.

"You stop or I'll destroy it," I said.

He glares at me. "You wouldn't dare. I'll fucking kill you if I have to. I made that and it was for my mother."

"Is that so?" I give him one look and look back at the music box. Then the next thing I do, I destroy the music box by smashing it over and over again.

"No! What have you done?!" Steven shouted.

"It's over for you, Aurora." He said. "I just want you to love me! You're mine!"

"Not over for me, but for you. And no one will love someone like you, you motherfucker!" I shouted.