🔪Chapter 31: Let's Play A Game (UPDATED)

Please Read! Trigger Warning: Hostage Situation and Physical Abuse/Violence

This chapter contains Hostage Situation and Physical Abuse/Violence that may be upsetting for some readers. Please proceed at your own risk or you can skip to the next chapter.

Edited on: 05/06/2024

Aurora's POV

'What... happened? Where am I?'

I tried to open my eyes and I tried to move my arms and my legs. 

'I can't move.'

I finally have the strength to move and I open my eyes.

I blinked multiple times until my vision became clear.

I looked around and I realized that I was in the gym. I looked down and I saw my arms and legs were tied up. 

"Help!" I screamed, hoping someone could hear me.

"Someone!" I looked around and I tried to move the chair. "Eddie!"

(Play the music on top)

I flinched and gasped as soon as I heard that music again. For real, this time.

"No... no," I mumbled to myself as I continued to move the chair and I even tried to move my arms and legs.

"Stop... please make it stop!" I shouted. I know he's there. I can feel chills running down my spine.

"Shut up! Just shut up!" I continued shouting.

This is not real. This is not happening.

"Shut up, make it stop! Please!"

The music ended and I could hear footsteps approaching me. I slowly looked up and I came face to face with... him.

"Well, well, well... look who just woke up from her beauty sleep." He spoke. "Hello again... Aurora."

"Steven," I muttered.

"After years and years of hoping and searching, I finally found you." He said as he started circling me. "Did you miss me?"

"How did you find me?" I asked. "You're not real, this is not happening."

He let out a chuckle. "Darling, I am real, and let's just say I have my little ways. Or maybe you weren't being too careful enough."

"What did you do to her?" I asked.

"Who? That Cora girl?" He asked, even though he knew who I was talking about.

I gave him a look.

"Oh, her. Nothing much. I knocked her out, used her as bait to get to you, and now... you're finally here right in front of me." He said as he lifted my chin but I moved my head away.

"Where is she?" I asked. "Steven, you leave her alone and let her go."

"Sweetie, stop talking about her and focus on us right now." He said.

"Don't call me that and there is no 'us'. You are fucking delusional." I said.

He lets out a sigh. "What happened to that little Aurora, who was scared and weak?"

"I'm not scared of you anymore. You're the one who tortured me, threatened me abused me, and made me miserable. You are fucked in the head, doing fucked up things just to get what you want!"

I look down and I can see he turned his hand into a fist. I can tell he's getting angry.

"What about that little Aurora who was supposed to be the mother of my child?"