Chapter Seventeen

*Due to convenience, I am fast fowarding the story to the the day they leave. Remember, Bethany is now around three months into her pregnancy, so her belly is now pretty noticeable. Sorry if you don't like that, I don't want the book to be too slow and boring for u guys! Love u guys!
- Falling4_HarryStyles*

Harry's P.O.V:

I grunted as I tried to close Bethany's extremely full suitcase. She wanted to bring as much stuff as possible, which is understandable. But four suitcases?!

"Thanks for helping, baby," Bethany said, rubbing my back.

"No problem, love," I said, grunting.

I finally heard the click of the suitcase and sighed of relief. It closed.

Bethany's belly has gotten bigger these past few months, and her mood swings are now the new side effect. It's like she's on her period for two months, only with its mood swings and cravings.

I actually had to confront to Paul about Bethany, which was really, really risky. He was our tour manager, and him hearing this could've blown everything. I explained the situation to him, and surprisingly, he took it well. He said that thing like that happens, and that he won't tell anyone.

He also promised me that he would guard Bethany and the baby with his life. He said that he knew that I would do the same if it was him, and I agreed with him one hundred percent. He even managed to figure out how to take her outside without paparazzi or any eye witnesses seeing her, with a schedule and everything!

"I'm so excited to on tour with you!" Beth exclaimed, smiling.

"Me too, babe," I agreed, kissing her temple softly.

"So, where are we going first?" Bethany asked, grabbing two suitcases.

"The first place we are heading to is Argentina," I replied, grabbing the reat if the suitcases.

"Wow, really?! I've always wanted to go to Argentina!" Bethany exclaimed.

I smiled as we went in the garage and put the suitcases in the car.

"Well, today's your lucky day then!" I said, kissing her nose.

She giggled as I continued to kiss her.

"Stop, Harry! We're going to be late of we don't hurry up!" She laughed.

"But babe," I whined.

"Hey, as soon as we get to the hotel, we can cuddle and kiss. Okay?" She offered.

"I guess that's fine," I winked.

"Alright. Let's go then," She smiled.

We both got in the car, and I started the car.

"Beth?"

"Hmm?"

"Just one kiss?" I asked childishly.

"Just one," Bethany groaned.

She leaned over and pressed her lips on mine. Before she could lean back, I quickly kissed her neck and cheek, making her laugh and protest. I laughed along with her, and we drove off to the airport.