Chapter Six

We made it to the beach and parked the car in the lot.

"Ready guys?" Louis asked us.

  Bethany and I both nodded. We got out of the car, and saw Paul and two other body guards waiting for us. We greeted them and I handed Paul my socks and shoes. He assured me that he would put them in the car. I nodded and thanked him. He came back moments later and Louis, Eleanor, Bethany and I began walking. I held Bethany's hand in mine as we continued walking.

"So how have you two love birds been?" Eleanor asked Bethany.

"We've been good, I didn't sleep well last night though," Bethany said, shrugging it off.

"Awe, sorry to hear that," Eleanor said.

"How have you two been?" Bethany asked.

"Amazing, actually. Louis and I recently went to the London Zoo, which was loads of fun," She said, smiling.

"I heard there are baby penguins there, is that true?" Bethany asked her.

"Yeah! There, like, a week old. The other penguins are on their eggs in nests. The zoo keepers says the other eggs could hatch any day now," Eleanor explained.

  Bethany nodded and smiled. I found myself staring at her blond curls and happy face with a smile on my face as well.

"Oh, look Harry! A ball toss booth!" Bethany exclaimed.

  We all looked ahead, and sure enough, there was a small booth with baseballs and bottles stacked up in a pyramid.

"Let's go try it!" She suggested.

"Sure babe, whatever you want," I said.

  She smiled and we walked over there. Above the stand, hanging on the roof was many different stuffed animals in various sizes. The man running the booth smiled brightly.

"Ah, what a lovely couple we have here! You want to play?" He asked nicley.

  Bethany and I nodded.

"Al-right! To play, you need to pay," He said.

  I handed the man five pounds and he gave us each three baseballs.

"If you hit all of the bottles of your first try, you can pick out the largest animals, if you hit all of the bottles on your second try, you get medium sized animals, if you hit all of the bottles on the third try or hit two or less, you can pick out the smalleat animals. Any questions?" He asked.

  We shook our hands. He stood back and said we could begin. Bethany threw her first ball and missed. She tried again and hit three bottles. Her last try she got one. She then could pick a medium sized animal.

"What do you think, Harry?" She asked me.

  I looked around. There was a giraffe, zebra, sea horse, and a Beagle.

"How about the giraffe, babe?" I asked her.

  She laughed.

"You always want a giraffe!"

"Yeah, but there cool," I said, defending myself.

  She chuckled.

"Hmm, you know what? I'll take the giraffe," She said.

  The man took it off and handed Bethany the giraffe.

"Your turn, Harry," She said, holding her toy.

  I took the ball and took a deep breath. I wanted to win Bethany a giant stuffed animal. I threw it and I hit all of them!

  Bethany cheered and kissed my cheek.