MY MAN IS IN THE TRAILER!

HOLY SHIT GUYS THE DUNKIRK TRAILER DROPPED LIKE IT WAS HOT!

AND U KNOW IT WAS! 💯👍😍🔥

MY MAN, HARRY FUCKING STYLES WAS IN THE TRAILER!

And i have got to say, from what they showed, he really does seem to be a talented actor.

IS THERE NOTHING THIS GOD OF A MAN CANNOT DO?!

God, watching this trailer made me just fall for him harder. I shit u not my heart skipped a beat or two when I saw my man on the trailer.

The short hair he has is growing on me, no pun intended.

Ugh i wish he was mine. 😣

I will have the trailer on here so for those who live under a rock can see it and its beauty.

I ALMOST SQUEALED LIKE A LITTLE BITCH IN THE MIDDLE OF MY COLLEGE CAMPUS BUT I SOMEHOW MANAGED TO HOLD IN MY INNER FAN GIRL.

GOD I WANT HIM 😍😣

Jesus, this is the one thing I will ask for u out of pure selfishness, but PLEASE let me have Harry. As a boyfriend. And better yet, as a husband. Lol

War movies is one of my favorite kinds of movies to watch, SO WITH MY MAN IN A WAR MOVIE I WAS SOLD THE SECOND I HEARD THE NEWS.

I knew Harry would b a gr8 actor, because unlike some pple, he works hard and once he puts his mind into something, he does it with all of his heart and soul poured into it.

So i will insert my hashtag I used in my tweet here:

#GiveHarryAnOscarAlready

Lol 😂💯

What did u guys think of it? I got to admit, it was kind of hard to watch him "dying" (i use quotation marks because if Christopher Nolan is not insane, he would keep Harry's character alive. Because if not, the fandom will kill him just like Harry's character 😂👍💯), but other than tht i LOVED the trailer.

WHO WANTS TO GO TO THE MIDNIGHT PREMIER WITH ME?!?!

Love u Lovelies and I will update the next chapter this week!

Xoxoxoxo,

- Falling4_HarryStyles